Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeygurl199427 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2010, 08:07 AM
    What's going on in his head?
    I like this guy named tyler and we have gone out twice but both times he has broke up with me for family issues. I've tried asking him about them and he won't tell me. So I don't know if these problems are real or fake. He says he likes me to and we show that to each other all the time by flirting. Well for the past couple of days he has had those days where he just wants to hold me close and kiss me and make out and then the next he barely talks to me. I'm just so confused as to why one day he acts like my boyfriend and wants to kiss me and the next it's like I'm not even there! Got any suggestions?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2010, 02:34 PM

He isn't treating you right with his "on-again; off-again" attitude. He should be treating you like a princess, not like a little puppy dog who he throws scraps to when he feels like it.

I would suggest that you break it off with him and find someone who cares consistently. There are plenty of sweet guys out there that'd love to have you as their girlfriend. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 10:58 AM

Seems rather obvious he wants your body, and could care less about your feelings, or you mind.

You would do well leaving him alone, as he will surely dump you again. There is more to having a boyfriend than just making out, hugging, kissing, or humping.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 11:00 AM

Friends with benefits is what he wants.

If he really cared about you, he wouldn't be messing with your mind like that.
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Apr 17, 2010, 04:20 PM

There is a chance his family is going through a rough patch.

When I was younger and experienced it, I pretty much distanced myself from everyone and once in a while tried to connect to someone.

Maybe he's trying to do the same.

Else, he's just a jerk like the above posters mentioned.

I'd suggest talking to him, even if you had to pull an ultimatum on him to know what's going on.

Should there be an issue, you can try to be understading.
    If there isn't one, well I don't think I need to tell you that you deserve better.

Take care!

Apr 20, 2010, 07:35 AM

Thanks guys! That helped, I think he has told me he has told me he has family issues but I'm nt sure! But umm.. I've tried to help him but he won't tell me wats going on and I understand because I don't like to tell people my family business either!

Apr 20, 2010, 08:09 AM
    He really broke my heart! HELP me get over him

OK he and I were a pretty good couple last year. I mean we were totally in love with each other! You we broke up a couple times but those were for stupid reasons. Well we got to be 5 months into the relationship and he started making up rumors telling everyone he kissed some other girl, that he didn't like me no more so I broke up with him. Well a couple days later he asked for me back and he did the same things. SO I asked him why he made that stuff up and he said to make the relationship fun! I was like well I don't like it when you do that and he quit. Well it comes down to the summer of 09 I get a call form some girl named alex and she was like me and Jordan (my ex) had sex and there is nothing you can do about it. I broke down and started crying. I didn't know what to do. I knew it had to be tru simce she lived in n.c and thts where he just visited but I didn't want to believe it. Well I cried almost all day and then he calls and I was still crying and he says "what's wrong baby?" I was like "u kno wats wrong u kno wat u did!!!" He said "wat r u tlkn bout?" I was like " I KNO U CHEATED!!!" he said "i was drunk and she wanted me to walk her home so i did! and she took me to her room and it jus happened and im sorry." But I ended it right there. I broke up with him. But he really broke my heart because I was totally in love with him and we both though we were guna be together forever! And till this day we are friends and he has tried getting back together with me but I say no and he doesn't understand y. I mean you I want to be with him but I don't want to get hurt again. And I need help moving on because the guy I like now won't go out with me because he knows I still really like my ex and he don't want to get hurt.. and I understand that but how do I get over my ex and prove to the guy I like now that I really like him and not my ex..
    KevintheFool Posts: 25, Reputation: 6

Apr 20, 2010, 08:29 AM

You sound kind of young - don't get me wrong, Im not trying to belittle or patronise - there are so many reasons to be glad that you are rid of this former boyfriend...

What an immature idiot? Hardly showed any respect for the relationship making up rumours about HIMSELF playing around ? What an absolute douche.

You genuinely still feel for this guy?

Maybe as something that may help you, how would you react to say one of your close female friends if they told you they still liked this original boyfriend? Your reaction would be to laugh in disbelief...

Leave that joker behind and hey, he could have been your "first" or first love but seriously, it wasn't love.

Be happy that you are out of it and when you are ready for someone new, you will be ready :) Just take a breath and chill :P
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 09:16 AM

There is a difference between having family issues and not talking to someone about it, and treating you like a booty call for when he is id down in the dumps.

Ever see that movie "He's just not that into you"?

Apr 22, 2010, 07:32 AM
    I just told him how I felt and I'm supposed to feel better but don't why?
    I told this guy that I felt he was using me because one day he acts like my boyfriend (were aren't going out) like wanting to kiss me and hold me close and the nxt he flirts with girls right in front of me and doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there. And I told him that I know he broke up with me to figure out his life but he doesn't have to confuse me in the process! And all he says was k! And I told him all this to try and make myself feel better but it hasn't made me feel any better. I mean it still is bothering me with the facet that I don't think he understands! HELP

Apr 22, 2010, 07:39 AM
    :o that makes me feel better kind of but I don't know! I've known him for a while and I feel as if I'm falling for him but I'm nt sure!
    Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 08:54 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...nd-466337.html

How old are you? As someone else has pointed out, you seem rather young and your budding hormones are really confusing you. I think you are really carried away by them, or overwhelmed, or just confused how best to cope with them. I can understand that, and an older trusted female can really help give you a handle on these emerging feelings you are having.

Your mom would be your best bet at this time as you learn about your "new" changing self, and coping with it.

All us humans go through this, but your added concern about your sexuality, and how to best express it safely must make it even harder, since your range of attractions is greater, and your fears and insecurities are making this very hard to deal with.

I think you're a very normal teen, who just needs some honest answers to your questions. That's all.

That's why most of your posts were merged, but unfortunately I couldn't merge them all, but if I could we could all see the very familiar pattern of you growing and just need knowledge to go with the feelings.

Mom, or a school counselor, female of course can really help you.

Apr 26, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    There is a difference between having family issues and not talking to someone about it, and treating you like a booty call for when he is id down inthe dumps.

Ever see that movie "He's just not that into you"?
    Wats a balancer?
    Expert

Apr 26, 2010, 07:25 AM

A balancer is when you give someone a disagreement for their opinion. Its against the rules to give disagreements unless the advice is dangerous, or factually incorrect.

The way it done here is to express your response as a post and tell why you disagree.

Apr 26, 2010, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    A balancer is when you give someone a disagreement for their opinion. Its against the rules to give disagreements unless the advice is dangerous, or factually incorrect.

The way it done here is to express your response as a post and tell why you disagree.
    Ohhh OK I get it now.. thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex broke my heart again what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 years old and when i was 16 i started goin out wit this boy name ronald now we was so happy and i fell so deep in love wit him and he loved me so much then after awhile things started to fall apart we had broke up but we still talked everyday and everynight on the phone and on the computer we...

He broke my heart [ 1 Answers ]

My heart is breaking my boyfreind My boyfriend and I met when we were attented school together our relationship started really fast in the beginning. (he's from ghana west africa and I am from guyana the Ilands )we have been together for ten years and share three kids together And still not...

She broke my heart [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating this woman for about 9 months and she had just gotten divorced and we started seeing each other she just broke up with me and I am so much in love with her and she says that she is with me too but that she isn't over her ex yet. When we started dating I promised her that if we...

She broke my heart, should I trust her again? [ 4 Answers ]

K so I was with this girl for about 9 months, we were inseparable, all we wanted to do was be together, we had 4 or 5 breaks though, they lasted only a few days each, but the day after newyears she told me over the phone that she liked a good friend of mine and she wanted to be with him, she knew...

View more questions Search