Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Does anyone know a lot about late 90's techno?
    I don't know the words,but it sounds like this... "mogadishi,na na,mogadishi,mogadishi,na na,mogadishi,na na NA,pump,pump,pump it"... this song used to be very popular in the New York area in the late 90's and it used to also have a sorth of trumpet that sounded like the sounds in european soccer. Please I need the ARTIST and TITLE OF SONG.THANK YOU.
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 05:56 AM
    The answer is:... js 16... stomp to my beat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's Techno and Chicago House Junkies [ 3 Answers ]

I already have Hocus Pocus, Dominator, Pull Over, Tetris, Cosmotrash, but I am looking for the artist and title of this song with the few lyrics, That Gets my Heart Pumping. It's a rare Techno song and would highly appreciate your help, so Chicago, step yo!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 90's spanish dance song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not...

Toys from the late 80's/early 90's era [ 4 Answers ]

I've seen this question many many times around the net. in the late 80's/early 90's, my 2 cousins and I were bugging our parents for these little buggers and now I can't remember what they were called. they were "action figures" that were about 1-2 inches high wearing cyborg type armor. ...

Who knows a lot about early 90's techno? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in search of early 90's Techno. I live in Chicago, therefore, I've heard most of the old tunes on the late night radio mixes. I have most of the commercial songs like "who is elvis", "hocus pocus", "dominator", "cosmotrash", "ultimate seduction", and "o'fortuna." That's just my partial...

View more questions Search