Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovehimm Posts: 28, Reputation: -1

Apr 23, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Well her own comments show the immature nature that she has. A child thinking they are grown. And actual english would be nice also. The boy is the only one with any sense, he does not want to be roomed with Bubba in jail I guess.

I wonder what type of home or mother a child with so much disrespect comes from

Omg I use actual english :) and I come from a GREAT home and an amazing mum and how the do I have a lot of disrespect :mad:

Apr 23, 2010, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by britEl View Post
    I agree with justcurious

Are you really ready to tell you mom you need to go on birth control and that you need to start buying condoms? Are you ready to go get a pap smear? (do you even know what that IS?) Are you in fact ready to take on the responsibility of a child? Because thats what sex leads to 'sweetie'! If your already talking to guys about sex, i honestly cannot imagine what your life is going to be like when you my age. I know girls who had children at the age of 17 and their lives are now all about their baby, NO education, NO life, because they have to take responsibility and deal with their actions.

Also 17 and 20 year olds are around the same maturity level. You on the other hand are just BEGINNING to mature. And by the looks of how you act on here you seem extremely immature, extremely naive, and you really have NO CLUE what you are getting into.

Your boyfriend may 'promise' now, but promises break, and do you really think that a 16 year old boy, with plenty of mature, attractive growing girls are going to be committed to a 13 year old. I highly doubt it.

im honestly not trying to be rude or mean, what i have to say MAY seem harsh, but it's important you listen, before you make a life changing mistake.

Well I already have condoms and its too late now because I am pregnant :S and I don't care it just means that I have a gawjuss boyfriend and a gawjuss baby and I am moving out because my dad doesn't want to see me because I betraded him so I am moving in with my gawjuss boyfriend :D
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 09:44 AM

I have a few years and life experience on you so I think I know what I'm talking about. I hve been there done that and have raised a daughter that has been there.

A 17 year old is approaching adulthood as is a 20 year old. You are barely in your teens and whether you believe it or not the maturity level between a 13 year old and a 16 year old is vast. Whether you want to believe it or not, this 16 year old boy has no business messing with you.

This kind of "I can't live without him" crush you have on this boy is typical for a 13 year old. You will live without him and I can guarantee there will be someone else you'll think you can't live without as well.
    You want to be told this is OK and I don't think anyone here is going to tell you that, so you may want to listen to the age old, mature advice you have received.
    You have asked us what we think and you have our answer, whether you like it or not.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehimm View Post
    well i already have condoms and tbh its too late now because i am pregnant :S and tbh i dont care it just means that i have a gawjuss bf and a gawjuss baby and i am moving out because my dad doesnt want to see me because i betraded him so i am moving in with my gawjuss bf :D

Well that's too bad. This boy got what he wanted from you. He got in your pants.
    I hope this is not true though because a 13 year old pregnant girl without the support of her family is not going to be fun.
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 23, 2010, 09:48 AM

Well if you where 18 you couldn't

Apr 23, 2010, 09:51 AM

Yea, condoms can still break and plus your clearly still only a baby yourself. He might leave you.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 09:57 AM

So all this business about him saying he is not going to touch you until you are ready was just a lie, or is your being pregnant a lie?

Either way you are playing a dangerous game young lady.

Apr 23, 2010, 10:02 AM

Homegirl50 that's good to ask. But I'm just asking is this entire post a lie.

And don't angry please I have a heart.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark09 View Post
    Homegirl50 thats good to ask. But im just asking is this entire post a lie.

And don't angry please i have a heart.

Having a heart has nothing to do with it - you are out of line.

The OP has posted several different versions of her life on at least two different threads and is barely literate.

Please don't criticize people who are doing their best to separate the truth from the lies and giving advice based on life experience.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Homegirl50 thats good to ask. But im just asking is this entire post a lie.

And don't angry please i have a heart.
    I have a heart too, I am a mom, but I also have a brain.
    This young lady's post is too conflicting and has too many contradictions, so I'm wondering how much of it is true.

Apr 23, 2010, 10:45 AM

Me too, because if all of this is a lie, why did she create this post for.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 10:56 AM

There are people who love attention, people who see this a being a funny thing to do, and there are those who are just confused people.
    I'm not saying it is a lie, I'm simply questioning some of it. She started saying one thing and then there has been sex and she's pregnant. So unless she knows something we don't know and she got pregnant a couple of days ago, it's all rather suspect.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 11:03 AM
    me too, because if all of this is a lie, why did she create this post for.

I don't know - why did you post this? It's not a question and you're 16, living with your parents. I don't see how you are making a decision to move or note move.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/moving...ml#post2326125

It's the same thing - no one knows why anyone does things.

As far as you having a heart and (apparently) thinking no one else does - sometimes you also have to use your brain.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 11:29 AM

Love,
    How is it that less than a week ago you swore there was nothing more than kissing going on and you two were going to wait until you were older and ready for sex. And now today you're pregnant? One part of your story has to be a lie. Which is it? If you were a virgin a week ago there is no possible way you could be pregnant and actually know that you are today. Now I'm thinking you really must not have had an sex education at all yet. So I'm being entirely serious when I say this, let me explain to you how making babies most commonly goes...

When you have sex, his sperm can live inside your body for up to nearly a week. So you may not conceive the day you have sex. You may not actually conceive until about 5 days later. And then its just a waiting game. Some home pregnancy tests claim to be able to give you accurate test results up to 5 days before your missed period. But even with those ones, that still at least a few weeks of waiting and even if the first test is negative, its recommended that you take another one if you actually miss your period. And sometimes even when you've missed your period, you still have to wait another week to take a test. And sometimes there's other reasons your period is late. So you spend weeks worrying that you're pregnant and being stressed out, which can also make your period late-the stress.

So that's how I know that either you weren't a virgin and lied to us before about there being no sex. Or you're lying to us now and you don't know if you're really pregnant or not. Or you're lying and still a virgin and there's no way you're pregnant.

And just in case you are pregnant, your father can't just kick you out. If he did, I'd recommend calling child services. Although I have to warn you, if it all came to that your boyfriend has a good shot at being arrested for statutory rape because the authorities would have to get involved to help you make sure you and your baby got the proper care and adequate housing (even if its consensual, in the eyes of the law, it's a form of rape because you are considered to be too young to consent to it. Like it or not, that's the law).

And what does gawjuss mean?? That does not sound like english...

Apr 23, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Well that's too bad. This boy got what he wanted from you. He got in your pants.
    I hope this is not true though because a 13 year old pregant girl without the support of her family is not going to be fun.

I have suport frommy family :) my boyfriends mum and dad :D they are like my new parents and they are amazing :) and he didn't get what he wanted :/ I got what I wanted :)

Apr 23, 2010, 12:30 PM
    So all this business about him saying he is not going to touch you until you are ready was just a lie, or is your being pregnant a lie?

Either way you are playing a dangerous game young lady.

Well the him not touching me wasn't a lie because we were at his and like it was just the 2 of us because his parents were out shopping :) so we were watching a dvd and we started talking about a few rumours that's going around school and he said imnot like that babe I wouldn't touch you that way until you are old enough then a little while later he said he would do ANYTHING for me so I said would you sleep with me and he said ehmm no because of the age and I'm like please babe and I leaned inand kissed him and I kind of took it frm there ;)

Apr 23, 2010, 12:34 PM

Wait you wanted to get pregnant, why?

Apr 23, 2010, 12:34 PM
    There are people who love attention, people who see this a being a funny thing to do, and there are those who are just confused people.
    I'm not saying it is a lie, I'm simply questioning some of it. She started out saying one thing and then there has been sex and she's pregnant. So unless she knows something we don't know and she got pregnant a couple of days ago, it's all rather suspect.

Listen I posted this because I was wondering peoples opinions and none of this is a lie. I found out yesterday I was pregnant because I had actually slept with him the day after I posted this thingy :o so I'm sorry that yous all think this is a lie but its not .
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 12:35 PM

Wow. So in less than a week, you lost your virginity, confirmed that you're pregnant, and moved in with your boyfriends family almost over night and aren't even showing any signs of concern about finishing school, having money for the baby stuff, hospital bills and visits, or your ex best friend (from your other thread) beating you up. Is that right? I'm still not buying this. I think you're making up at least half, if not all of this stuff up.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 23, 2010, 12:36 PM

It's impossible to find out you're pregnant 3 days after having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay for a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl to date? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my boyfriend of 3 and a half years is 17, we haven't don't anything beyond kissing and we plan to keep it that way until I'm at the age of concent. I love him a lot, and he loves me too. We have talked about marriage and children, and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, but were...

Can a 13 year old legally date a 17 year old in the state of Oregon [ 6 Answers ]

I am 13 years old turning 14 in one month and this guy I like is 17 can we legally date in the state of Oregon.

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Is it legal for an 18 year old to date a 15 year old in Oregon? [ 5 Answers ]

So we are just under 3 years difference and my mother with full custody of me is fine with but my dad doesn't know.

View more questions Search