Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 04:11 PM
    I have 9 r hendrickson art prints. Would love more information on artist.
    Hi, I am new to this site. I have 9 R Hendrickson art prints. Would love to get more information regarding this artist. May be interested in selling prints. Thanks
    mquesenb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 08:09 PM

I don't know much about the artist, but I would LOVE to buy your collection. My mother had one of a couple in a bathtub drinking moonshine on her bathroom wall while I was growing up, and I would love to start collecting them. Let me know if you're interested in selling.
    roberoonavich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 09:55 PM
    I would really like to see some photos of the pictures that you have and hopefully would like to buy a couple of them (if you would be willing to sell them). Please let me know.
    KT_Did Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 03:55 AM

I have three sepia prints for sale, if anyone is interested. I'll try to attach/include photos. If I am unable, please feel free to contact me and I'll send them via email.

Sizes are as follows:

R. HENDRICKSON Sepia Framed Prints

Rustic Wood Frames

One (1) Large: 16 1/4" x 13" Frame (woman in tub)
    13 1/2" x 10 1/2" Print

Two (2) Small: 8 1/2" x 10" Frame
    7" x 5 1/2" Print
    Attached Images

windusc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 04:37 PM
    I have numerous R. Hendrickson prints that I am looking to sell either individually or in groupings. Also have limited knowledge of the photographer himself. The prints are mostly large in size with old wood frames. Nudes, kitchen scenes, country doctor, old time jug band, organ grinder, etc. The subject matter was so varied, but all are sepia toned and in excellent condition. Please email me with your interest. Thank you.
    TinaBart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 06:51 AM
    We have one print that is a woman in the kitchen pouring milk in a bowl and a young girl watching her. Just discovered it in the back of another picture! We love it and are interested in what it is worth and buying other prints. This was has some marking on it from where the front picture was taped around the border.
    TinaBart Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 07:00 AM
    windusc - we are really interested in your collections. How much are do you have pictures? Our email is [email protected].

TinaBart
    quickmatch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 10:18 PM
    My folke were friends with Mr Hendrickson in the 70's. His photo studio was near my folks camping store. He was a nice man but a bit "impressed with himself" as I recall. Arouns 1976 I think he was in his 60's which would put him in his 90s if he is still around. The prints he made were hugely popular and sold all over the country in gift shops and antique stores.
    quickmatch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Sorry for the miss-spells... I wanted to add that he lived in Newport Beach, CA in the 70s
    DeFixerman1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 10:17 PM
    I have two signed prints by R. Hendrickson that each measure 5 1/4" x7 1/4". One has a man in the tub with a woman and the other is a woman bathing in a small high backed tub. They are both in oak frames that measure 9 3/4' x 7 3/4'. The pictures are sepia in color. I can be contacted at [email protected]. Anyone interested in purchasing them both can contact me at this e-mail address and make an offer..
    suuscbr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 03:13 PM
    I also have 2 prints of the R Hendrickson master, :), Looking to sell as well. You can contact me at

suuscbr at gmail dot com

I am located in California

2 prints never mounted on walls,

UDZBlond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 08:35 AM
    To Quickmatch,

Thank you for this sketch of who R. Hendrickson is.

A few years ago I purchased a sepia print of a mother, by an old stove, toweling
    Dry her child who had bathed in an old wash tub. It has a noticeable water
    Stain in the corner - yet it called out to me that I had to have it. In
    Fact, I was surprised that for its condition and at a garage sale I was
    Willing to pay $5.00 for it. Isn't that odd how from time to time
    Something just says "you have to have me"?

It hangs it my dressing area and I sometimes have thought I should take it
    Down as others might think it "icky" to have a picture with a water stain
    Hanging on my wall... then I decide I don't care - I love it.

I only recently noticed the name of the artist at the top corner and
    Started to look into who the artist is. I did not interpret the name
    Correctly, but my husband took a look at it for me and had it right... it
    Sure is helpful to have a team. :) I am not able to find much at all
    About the artist. Is there anything more you can share with me about him, or and ideas of where I could look for more information?

Thanks so very much!
    UDZBlond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by quickmatch View Post
    My folke were friends with Mr Hendrickson in the 70's. His photo studio was near my folks camping store. He was a nice man but a bit "impressed with himself" as I recall. arouns 1976 I think he was in his 60's which would put him in his 90s if he is still around. The prints he made were hugely popular and sold all over the country in gift shops and antique stores.

I have recently posted an "answer" to this thread which is asking you if you have more information you can share about R. Hendrickson. I am new to this site and just realized this is how I could direct the question to you... hence, this note to bring the other post to your attention. Thanks much!!
    aderham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 11:22 AM
    I have some prints by R Hendrickson and I am looking to sel them. I know this conversation was posted a while ago, but I was wondering if you would like to add to your collection?
    aderham Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2013, 11:23 AM
    [I have some prints by R Hendrickson and I am looking to sel them. I know this conversation was posted a while ago, but I was wondering if you would like to add to your collection?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are. Hendrickson sepia prints [ 5 Answers ]

Newbie to this site. I have been looking for prints from artist R. Hendrickson. I own three partically dressed female sepia prints. I would like to learn more about R. Hendrickson the artist.

Do you have information for artist named Barris and value of its art? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have information on artwork by the name of Barris (can't read the first name)? I think the artist is from Florida. I haven't been able to find any information on this artist. Attached is a picture of the art for you to check out. If anyone is familiar with Barris, what is the...

View more questions Search