Ask
    xbloodntearsx Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 06:08 PM
    Posh Parents!
    My gfs parents are coming to mine for dinner - WHAT SHOULD I COOK!! :D
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 08:14 PM

Pasta, garlic bread and a nice light salad:) Can't go wrong with that.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 08:37 PM

How about baby back ribs, baby spinach leaf salad, baby carrots,. And play "Baby Come Back" as background music.
    :https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ng-465317.html
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 09:30 PM

My favorite thing to make for dinner is reservations. ;)

Seriously though, find out if they have any allergies, maybe ask the girlfriend what their favorite meals are. Do the like meat or are they vegetarians? Do they like BBQ or do they prefer a nice meatloaf.

Ask questions and then go from there. :)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    My favorite thing to make for dinner is reservations. ;)

Seriously though, find out if they have any allergies, maybe ask the gf what their favorite meals are. Do the like meat or are they vegetarians? Do they like BBQ or do they prefer a nice meatloaf.

Ask questions and then go from there. :)
    That's what I was going to say too! Lol

And don't forget dessert. Make sure you either have a yummy dessert to serve, or if you go out, make sure its someplace with yummy desserts. :)
    xbloodntearsx Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 05:03 AM

Thanks Guys! Ive got a tiramusu on the way for desert - I'm still thinking about the starter and main!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2010, 03:13 PM

When are they coming for dinner?

I love Tiramisu:) Can I come?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step parents and grand parents [ 2 Answers ]

are there any laws in pa say that stepparents nad grandparents have right to say what goes in my child's life ?

Parents or anyone, what do you think? [ 13 Answers ]

What would be your reaction if you found out or had your teen tell you that they are sexually active at the age of 15? And I mean sexually active as in oral sex not the whole 9 nine yards. Would you understand and just talk about it with them? Or would you blow up and have a fit? Just a...

How can I tell my parents this? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I tell my parents? I was in class and I fell asleep and I had this really sexual dream. So when I woke up people were laughing.I was like whatever, so I walked to my next class. Then just before the bell rang I went to the bathrooom to go pee. Then when I came to school the next day...

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

How to tell my parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 16 and kind of like this guy who used to be my classmate. However, I' m now shifting to a new school. His parents know about me and like me, but I haven't told my parents yet. They got to know about us before and told me to break it off. They say it's not in our culture to date so I...

View more questions Search