Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wudyawear Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Dsc pc1832 program function key
    I have a dsc PC 1832 no matter what I do my function key to arm my system while I'm at home is still on a delay I want it on instant I put the code correct in section 001 and 005 partition 01 and ideas
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 02:53 PM

After Entering Partition and Keypad Number, what 2 digit entry are you entering? Should be 03.
    For keypad 1 partition 1 it would be 11 0304061416 ##will will do what you want and will be as default(Chime is chime etc).

Apr 17, 2010, 04:43 PM

Any idea how to reset a communications trouble

Apr 17, 2010, 04:47 PM

I entered *8 installer code 11 0304061416 ## it is not working when I'm doing this it beeps 3 times and 2 times as I'm putting in the code also on the screen numbers pop up such as 12 and a 3 at the top

Apr 17, 2010, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    After Entering Partition and Keypad Number, what 2 digit entry are you entering? Should be 03.
    For keypad 1 partition 1 it would be 11 0304061416 ##will will do what you want and will be as default(Chime is chime etc).
    Any idea how to reset a communications trouble
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 05:03 PM

If you enter *8 then the Installer code and you don't get the red leds flashing, you are not in programming mode. When you enter the 8* and correct code and get red leds flashing, hit ## to exit and let me know. The location you want to program is 000.
    If monitored, it didn't get signal out. If no longer Monitored you need to disable Communications and phone line monitor, I believe locations 015 option 7, turn off line monitor and location 380, option 1, turn off to disable communication.

Apr 17, 2010, 05:06 PM
    If you enter *8 then the Installer code and you don't get the red leds flashing, you are not in programming mode. when you enter the 8* and correct code and get red leds flashing, hit ## to exit and let me know. The location you want to program is 000.
    Yes I get into installers program I have done my hole system no problems but just that stay button wanted it to be armed instantly.

Apr 17, 2010, 05:13 PM
    If you enter *8 then the Installer code and you don't get the red leds flashing, you are not in programming mode. when you enter the 8* and correct code and get red leds flashing, hit ## to exit and let me know. The location you want to program is 000.
    If monitored, it didn't get signal out. If no longer Monitored you need to disable Communications and phone line monitor, I believe locations 015 option 7, turn off line monitor and location 380, option 1, turn off to disable communication.
    Thanks for the help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programming DSC PC1832 alarm [ 3 Answers ]

HI... How do I change the delay time on a DSC PC1832 STAY-ARM key to 30 seconds delay. Thanks

Programming a DSC PC1832 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm installing and programming a basic home security system. I'm using a DSC PC1832 control panel. I have 2 keypads and a number of devices (door and window contacts, pir's, smoke and heat detectors). The home is divided into 2 suites (owner's and tenant's) and I've partitioned the...

How do I disable the dialer on a dsc pc1832 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I disable the dialer on a dsc pc1832 so the trouble light and trouble # 3 will go away.

Prgramming the DSC PC1832 [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a PC1832 which gave me a big headache and spent one full Saturday without success. I connected the hardware but had major issue programming the system. Due to incorrect data entry, I believe the system locked up and all what I see is a symbol of keypad on the screen and --:--. As soon as I...

Programming manual dsc pc1832 [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a programming manual for a dsc pc1832. Could anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks

View more questions Search