Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Apr 16, 2010, 10:13 PM
    A Big Surprise?
    Hay guys, well I really enjoy Ask Me Help Desk and you guys of course! Well I wanted to do something fun and unique for you all. So if any of you guys have any ideas (which would be great cause I'm kind of emty headed if that makes sense) that will be great. I just really wanted to do something for you guys cause you all really deserve it. So thank you in advance! And I have a question who created this site? Just Wondering. But thanks again!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 03:15 AM

Being planetwide, I don't know how much you can do for everybody here, other than answer questions and be friendly. I'm on the East Coast of the US and I have dear friends in Alberta, Tazmania, Mauritius, and the Pacific Northwest. That's why I love this site. As to the owner, Admin's identity is more closely guarded than Batman's. (Which is to say I have no idea)

Edit: I forgot to mention my best friend, Cat 1864, who's asleep in our bedroom.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 17, 2010, 04:57 AM

Oh, thus the name catsmine. I get it lol. Took me long enough huh?

I got something fun, you could send every one of us $5.00! That would compute to millions of dollars on your part but heck I'm good with that lol. Just kidding.

A lot of us love having threads thrown out there just for fun. But I'd keep it in the lounge. Its better than having more business oriented users have to read a thread that doesn't matter to them. :)

Apr 17, 2010, 09:32 AM

Ok I just wanted to do something speacial for everyone. I was thinking about starting a unique thread. Any Ideas?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 01:48 PM

How about a contest, the winner gets money?

Apr 17, 2010, 02:41 PM

Well I really don't have any money cause I'm only 13 but maybe we could start a thread that no one has done before? Please More Ideas guys!
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioActive697 View Post
    Well I really dont have any money cause I'm only 13 but maybe we could start a thread that no one has done before? Please More Ideas guys!
    Just hang out, Radio. AMHD already is something special. I don't think a thread that hasn't been done exists.

Apr 17, 2010, 04:30 PM

Ok I understand maybe just spending time with you guys is a surprise after all. Oh well I guess its time to end maybe in the coming future I could do something. But thank you guys for the help.
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Ok I understand maybe just spending time with you guys is a surprise after all. Oh well I guess it time to end maybe in the coming future I could do something. But thank you guys for the help.
    Keep checking back. I'm just one guy. Admittedly a little long-winded, but hey...

Apr 17, 2010, 04:39 PM

Its OK. I kind of had a feeling this wouldn't work but I just gave it a shot. But I'm cool now. But thank you again and see you a round.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 05:21 PM

I so wanted you to just send me money and then I read that your 13 and have no money:rolleyes:

Keep up with this sight, it is a wonderful thing (for lack of better words)

Nice to have you on board:D

Apr 17, 2010, 05:31 PM

Lol! I sure will!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2010, 06:36 PM
    Well I wanted to do something fun and unique for you all. So if any of you guys have any ideas
    How about a High 5 :cool:

Name:  labhigh5.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  23.4 KB

Apr 19, 2010, 07:52 PM

Hahaha! That's funny! Thank You! A high five for eveyone!
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Hahaha! That's funny! Thank You! A high five for eveyone!
    And now Down Low... :)

Name:  lablow5.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  20.4 KB

Apr 20, 2010, 08:18 PM

Hahahahahaha! I cry very easily when I laugh and I'm telling you that picture made me cry it was so funny! I love animals especially dogs and I have one it's a (chiuaua) can't spell sorry. But thank you very much you made my day! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 08:36 PM

Chihuahua :D

Sorry couldn't help myself :D

I think this thread is more than enough Radio, it was a really nice thought!

Do you have any photos of said puppy??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 08:42 PM

Yup, this thread is more then enough. It's nice to be told that we're doing something right, that the time we take to help out others is appreciated. Usually we only hear the negatives, it's nice to hear the positives too. :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Yup, this thread is more then enough. It's nice to be told that we're doing something right, that the time we take to help out others is appreciated. Usually we only hear the negatives, it's nice to hear the positives too. :)
    It certainly is.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2010, 09:29 PM

Sorry... :(

Name:  saddog.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  8.4 KB

I didn't mean to make everyone so happy :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conflicting guy messages. BIG SURPRISE lol [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Uh! This is sticky enough that I'd come to askmehelpdesk for a little bit of help... I have friends and stuff who give me advice but I just think some outside perspective would be so great... Anyway here's the deal... me and this guy met at my surprise birthday party last year on...

How much do girls draw to physical attraction? Will big muscles give you a big + ? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a normal 18 year old boy who does strength trainig 4 times a week. Not anything seriously for now, but I planned to start bodybuilding , not competetive when I turn 19, very seriously.. how much do physical attraction draw girls? Do they like big muslcles? Not any huge roid muslces , but...

Well, what now? Is this any surprise to you? [ 13 Answers ]

“Iraq has failed to meet all but three of 18 congressionally mandated benchmarks for political and military progress, according to a draft of a Government Accountability Office report. “The person who provided the draft report to The Post said it was being conveyed from a government official who...

How should I surprise him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I need ideas... I'm in love with my boyfriend and the other day he asked me to come over I was out of the house so I said I'd be there soon... I only just got there about half an hour later and I found out he had a surprise for me when I got there... he had romantic music on and he...

View more questions Search