Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronzoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 02:51 PM
    Find movies by description
    This movie is about drug dealers in a apartment that sell drug to the tenets for sex
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 6, 2012, 05:54 PM
    Maybe it's under this huge list of drug movies
    List of drug films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by description [ 13 Answers ]

This mother think her son is evil so she have him kidnapped. The son can perdict things so he draw what going to happen to the kidnappers on the wall of the house they are holding him in

Find movies by description [ 15 Answers ]

I'm need the name of a movie about an older teenager who was sent to spend the summer with his uncle/grandfather while I believe his parents were out of the country. His uncle lived in the country. The boy met up with another teenage boy and they had a good time pulling pranks on people. The boy...

Find movies by description [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from 90's. I'm thinking it was either a hallmark or disney movie. In the story these white kids somehow become connected to an older handicapped black guy. It seems like they were pushing him in wheel barrow at some point . Know one of the teen actors was...

How to find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

Young girl living down south with her abusive husband goes to a fortune teller that tells her that she will find her lost love but won't be able to see him her husband chains her to the house do to him believing she's difficult she convinces his best friend who is a slight bit retarded to kill him...

Find old movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a French movie set occupied France in WWII. All the residents of the town have left but they have abandoned the insane asylum and the inmates are running the town

View more questions Search