Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Lemon Aid Law
    Does the Lemon Aid Law cover towing in the state of Massachusetts?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2010, 01:28 PM

New car? Used car? What are you asking - whether towing counts as one of the "strikes" against the car?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2010, 01:30 PM
    Does not appear towing charges are covered, as you are responsible for delivering the vehicle to the dealer:

Lemon Aid Law

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lemon Law [ 14 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a lemon law on appliances? I'm having a terrible time with a GE refrigerator. They acknowledged a Moisture-Related problem and have been fixing it at no cost, but enough is enough. I know the repair man on a first name basis. What's my recourse if I'm part of a class...

Lemon Law? [ 24 Answers ]

I bought a used truck last week Thursday from a small auto sales/repair shop. Friday afternoon, the truck pretty much died, it is missing really bad, and just runs for crap. I signed paperwork saying that the truck was being sold as-is, but everyone I talk to around here is saying they are still...

Lemon Law? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. So my fiancé and I, bought a 2002 VW passatt, and we have had nothing but problems. First we bought it from a suburu dealership who said the check engine still on because their Suburu computer couldn't turn it off and assured us that there was no problem with it. I then found a piece of paper...

Lemon Law [ 1 Answers ]

In New York how much time must I give on my demand letter? I have been made a bad offer on my car repair. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search