Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guitarist_no1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2003, 06:12 AM
    Hair growth
    Hi.

I wanted to know if there is a remidy which would help me increase the hair growth.

Thank you

Muaz
    desii Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2004, 02:54 PM
    hair growth
    I really don't think there is any thing to make your hair grow faster... Hair growth usually I think is with your genes and dna stuff. So inno try taking vitimans and keep healthy
    Darkie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2004, 08:25 PM
    hair growth
    Sleep,lots of fruits and veggies,and a reduced intake of caffine... and vitamins as well.
    Sunduster Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Hair Growth
    Try not to wash your hair more than twice a week. Wear it up as much as possible. Do not apply any hot hair dryer either. Dry it naturally. Leave the tender strands alone, as much as possible.The least brushing and combing the least splitting of the ends. Then it will grow.

Sunduster
    lalalala15 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2008, 06:13 PM

Take good vitamins. Multi vitamins are good or skin, nail and hair vitamins. Use lots of good deep conditioners. And I'm also trying to make my hair grow faster and I straighten my hair everyday so try to reduce the heat.(I'm not doing so well on this part. Haha)
    zubair_r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:11 AM

I'm not even having a full beard, and that bother me. It just doesn't grew some part of my face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beard growth [ 2 Answers ]

I would just like to ask how to INCREASE the beard growth on my face , I still don't have the side lines needed to keep a GOATEE . Are there any oils or mixtures that can hasten the growth , and does SHAVING regularly also helps ? Kindly advise me on this

Hair Growth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have been wanting my hair to grow long FOREVER! Cutting it and using special conditioner is not working. I have heard from some friends that taking Pre Natal Vitamins makes it grow longer. I am 21 and not looking to have a baby so is this going to mess with anything it is not supposed too?...

Growth iz what I need = help [ 8 Answers ]

What can I do 2 luk older than my age. I want to look older than my age, Please help me out der iz a reason... Please can you giv da answer rather than asking me why you want 2 do that, or anything else, please tell me how can I grow fast, really really fast Please Thanks

Growth Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend just ordered Heightmax from online that claims to grow some inches. My boyfriend is 23 yrs old and I have some doubts about these pills. I believe its not going to work at all, but maybe Im just wrong. Please someone that knows, or that can read about this nutritional pill, can...

View more questions Search