Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movies4megan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Cartoon 80's or 90's
    There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I used to love watching it. Any help would be great. I think he or they would skateboard... not sure. Thanks.
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 11:55 AM
    Ricky raccoon? The raccoon had a red and orange stripped sweater with a big R on it?

Dec 3, 2006, 12:02 PM
    Is that the name of the cartoon or just the character? I can't find it online.

Dec 3, 2006, 01:12 PM
    It was on the disney channle for quite a while it was ricky or robby something like that. His name was the title

Dec 3, 2006, 01:15 PM
    The Raccoons
    http://www.gilsinan.com/raccoons/

Dec 15, 2006, 01:30 PM
    Was it right?
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Dec 15, 2006, 02:37 PM
    Youngbull I agree I think there talking about "The Raccoons"

If that is the one you can order boxes sets on Amazon.com or Ebay.com.

Dec 16, 2006, 01:05 PM
    That is one that I remember watching, but I don't think it was the one I was thinking about. The one I was thinking about had a big group of friends. I think they were all diff. kinds of animals. At the beginning or end of each show I think they would meet in some kind of a train caboose or a diner or something. I think it was their hangout. There also seems to be a memory of the main character skateboarding. It's very fuzzy. Maybe one of the main characters was a badger or beaver. I have not clue.
    dakin94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Was it the Get-A-Long cartoon. NOt sure if that was the name. But I remember a racoon and then there was a lamb that had skates.
    heatherann Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I think you are talking about "the get-along gang" they would all get on their bikes and do a paper route?
    JustLikeNe0n Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 04:59 PM
    I was looking for this same cartoon, and it is the Get Along Gang. I haven't thought of it in years! The Get-Along Gang TV Show
    missy_muffins1984 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Hi
    I think I know what cartton you are talking about was it called the raccoons? Did the raccoon that you are talking about have a red shirt with a B on the front?
    :o
    junebugged Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I don't think it was the raccoons. I am wondering what the name is too. But if I am right you are thinking of the same one with the characters ricky the raccoon and pandy panda. They had a tree house in the middle of the park.

Mar 13, 2007, 07:53 PM
    I got it...

Shirt Tails...

Thank you, Thank you... I had to rack my brain.

Mar 13, 2007, 07:58 PM
    YouTube - Shirt Tales
    mrklaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 01:41 AM
    It might be Shirt Tails if it wasn't the Get Along Gang.

Shirt Tales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2008, 11:54 AM
    I think you're thinking of Shirttales.
    ireli123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 07:30 AM
    I think what you're asking is about how the animals survive because of the gas leak on the accident then of their families were dead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

80's cartoon need help with title... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a cartoon that used to be on TV when I was a kid. I have only one memory of it. A swimming pool or some type of lake or pond would open up and a robot would come up from underground. This robot (or power ranger type of thing) would be controlled by a man who would fly...

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

View more questions Search