Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jagursua Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 01:55 AM
    Honda civic 1991 dies
    I have a Honda Civic LX 9l and a few days ago, when I run it works well but spend a few minutes and dies, I switch it on again and it works well and dies check the fuel pump and also it's okay to change the main relay but still Like I need help please
    jagursua Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 01:55 AM

I have a Honda Civic LX 9l and a few days ago, when I run it works well but spend a few minutes and dies, I switch it on again and it works well and dies check the fuel pump and also it's okay to change the main relay but still Like I need help please
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2010, 06:57 AM

Replace the Ignition Control Module (ICM) and coil:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post265896

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda civic dx starts then dies. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic dx hatchback with a 1.5 I believe. Car will start and run for a few minutes then die. Will not restart. I let it sit over night and the same thing. I pushed it to a shop and they wanted to charge me $1200.00 to replace the fuel pump. NOT. I turn the key,fuel pump kicks...

1991 civic starts then dies [ 2 Answers ]

My 1991 civic ex will start then the engine stalls immediately after. When I try to start it again it makes a wheezing noise, but if I leave it alone and try to start it the next day it will do the same thing. It sounds like it will try and start but it just does not want to keep running. Any...

1991 honda civic si [ 0 Answers ]

1991 honda civic park lights turn off when I lower the hand break. Running lights not working.

1991 Honda Civic GL [ 1 Answers ]

My Honda Civic drives very well but if it is left for more than 3 days it won't start. Also can stall quite a lot and kangaroo until the engine is warmed up, then its nippy and responsive. Any views would be much appreciated. :D

Honda civic 1991 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey how are you doing I have honda civic 1991 1.5L and I want to know it's hp ?

View more questions Search