Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex760 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Blown fuses
    I have a 02 chevy silverado hd 4wd 6.6L.it keeps blowing fuses to the right turn signal,brake,and hazard lights. The left turn signal works fine as well as the running lights.all the bulbs are good and there don't seem to be any broken or frayed wires so how are these connected?

Check out some similar questions!

Blown fuses in furnace when turning on Central Air [ 6 Answers ]

Central Air - Goodman Furnace - Tappan Thermostat - Robertshaw (Programmable) I keep blowing a 3 Amp fuse that is located on a computer board inside of my furnace panel when turning on the Central Air unit. I've replaced the fuse and was able to run the furnace and the blowing fan just fine,...

White-Rodgers Thermostat & Payne furnace - wiring - blown fuses [ 3 Answers ]

Over the summer my mechanical thermostat broke and I replaced it with a White-Rogers 1F78 (digital). I thought this was going to be easy, but in a long process of trial and error the furnace fuse blew several times. Finally we got the heater to work, but when we'd turn on the A/C, the fuse would...

Blown Fuses [ 3 Answers ]

Keep blowing fuel pump fuses and already changed the fuel pump relay, didn't solve the problem. 1995 Chevrolet Lumina 6.1 Car

1990 honda civic - my fan and wiper fluid pump doesn't work, no fuses blown? [ 1 Answers ]

1990 honda civic - no fuses blown, I smelled something burning (which eventually stopped), and now my fan for my heater and my pump for my windshield wiper fluid doesn't work?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.