Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briannekayleen Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 03:39 PM
    American airlines and TVs
    Hey, do the american airline planes and frontier airlines have tvs in the cabins?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 04:13 AM

Some do.
    Are you speaking about the little ones in the back of the seats - or the big ones that everyone can see?

The smaller planes, for short trips, typically do not have either.

Best to ask them when you're booking the flight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to save the airlines. [ 6 Answers ]

Dump the male flight attendants. Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell, they don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss? The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a 'party atmosphere' going in the cabin. And, of...

American or Delta Airlines? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am going to be traveling soon and I have always flown with American Airlines. But I was checking Delta's website and it would be about $400 dollars cheaper for me to fly with them. But I have always been with American so I don't know. Does anyone know if Delta Airlines are...

Warrant and Airlines [ 5 Answers ]

My brother has a warrant issued, and we just found this out, however we are boarding an aircraft tomorrow to go out of state for a funeral. When he intentionally went to jail he was bonded out through an agency, and after going to court 2 times the DA hadn't filed charges yet, so he was told not to...

Bush tvs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bush Tv... remote is broken... can't get it out of standby and switch it on to get an all for one remote happening... any ideas?

View more questions Search