Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    van zyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 01:56 AM
    I am looking for a pastor or marriage officer
    I am looking for a pastor or marriage officer that can marry us in his home or office in gauteng boksburg area
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 03:31 AM

Where is gauteng east rand ? Is that the UK ? You will have to use your phone book, this is an international site.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Scam Pastor/missionary [ 2 Answers ]

We have a family here that claims to be missionary's from Germany, living on an Indian Rez, not paying taxes, claiming a building on their property to be a church. This Church has not grown to beyond 12-14 people since they came around 2002-2003, they don't hold church in this building. They appear...

What do you think of McCain's pastor comments vs. Obama's? [ 6 Answers ]

Comments made by both pastors are critical to any campaign. But what do you see in each of these pastor's comments? In contrast with each pastor's viewpoint, how do the American people (you) feel about what they are saying? ABC News: McCain Pastor: Islam Is a 'Conspiracy of Spiritual Evil'

Church/Pastor Tax Information [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I attend a small church (50 or so members.) OUr pastor does not receive a W2. He has always claimed using a Schedule C. He has found out that by doing this, he is not getting the standard deduction credit nor is he getting credit for the 4 dependents he has. We want to have him listed as an...

View more questions Search