Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahwen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 10:42 PM
    Statistic
    1. An auditor of the book ‘Statistics: The Simple Way to Understand’ was found that there are 25 typing error in 100 page. In the given page, find:
    I. the mean and standard deviation of typing error.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 10:47 PM
    Hi, ahwen!

Are you looking for a direct answer to your question, or for someone to come along to teach you how to arrive at the correct answer yourself?

If the former is true, please click on the following link to read the announcement there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the F Statistic. [ 2 Answers ]

A study compares three population means. Three independent samples with 15 observations are each taken. The SSE = 1246 and the SST = 1600. What is the value of the F statistic? I have no idea how to do this problem. I do know the answer is 5.97 I just have no idea how to get that as an answer......

Which Statistic Test to Use? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 groups male and female and I know there is a significant difference in the dependent variable (overall time). I want to know what factors (independent variables) contribute to this difference the most between males and females. Do I just use Linear regression and run the test separatley...

Statistic probability , etc. [ 1 Answers ]

1. If a set of measurement has a mean of 45 and a standard deviation 5, convert the value of X into standard units where X = 55. 2. A random sample of 250 working adults found that 37% access the Internet at work, 44% access Internet at home, and 21% access it at both work and home. What is...

In statistic, [ 1 Answers ]

How do you determine class width?

View more questions Search