Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Apr 2, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Opinions on the canon eos 1000D dlrs?
    I'm looking for my first dlrs camera, I hear that this is great for beggingers.. I want something that I can take great photos for my blog, for leisure really. Any opinions on this one? Or other suggestions...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 10:08 AM

Any Canon EOS is AWESOME. As for me, I have the old grandfather, the D-33 and it does a wonderful job for anything I want to do for the internet... and the print quality for up to 8x10 is awesome too.

... and it's just a 3.2 MP camera...

If money is an issue, I'd suggest looking for an EOS model that's 3-4 years old (just the body) then get the lens that you like.

I use a Tamron 18-300 and it does what I want in 98% of picture taking scenarios.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nikon vs. Canon [ 1 Answers ]

What do you think is the best slr digital camera among nikon and canon? And what model is easy to use ? Tnx!

MP 600 canon [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a canon MP600 for about 10 months. It is reading an error message telling me I have a paper jam when clearly I don't. Any suggestions?

Canon MP600 [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print from the PC it makes a clunking sound and says "no paper" yet there is plently of paper - not jamed, loose. If I scan print from the printer it works perfectly. I have reinstalled the software & that made no diffence. Please help!

Can my Canon go to the shop? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "Canon IXY Digital" and I just got it one year ago. I dropped it a few months ago anf the zoom lens is hanging off, it is still useable, but this black spring comes in the way of the screen. I don't know if Canon allows sending in for fixing.. Because I know this is fixable. Does anyone...

View more questions Search