Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jo_dy Posts: 80, Reputation: 9

Apr 1, 2010, 05:10 AM
    Miss or Mrs... does it make a difference??
    I am due to travel soon and my passport has me down as a MRS, my travel docs have me down as a MISS... will this effect me flying or being allowed out the country (UK) or back in?? HELP!! I have 4 weeks till I go and beginning to worry
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 05:22 AM

So you are divorced ? Separated ? I don't understand your situation. As long as you match your ID, (photo) I don't think you will have a problem, but just to be on the safe side, you do have time to call your passport office to make sure. That's what I advise. Travelling out of the country can be extremely difficult nowadays for anyone with a glitch in their passport information.

Tick
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 05:24 AM
    I don't think the difference in titles will cause a red flag at any border checkpoint.

Apr 1, 2010, 06:58 AM

I am separated and passport in maiden name, holiday booked in maiden name but as miss. Ill query with passport office too just in case

Apr 9, 2010, 02:21 AM

After examining my passport closer I noticed it doesn't specify miss or mrs, only my full name, sex etc. My ticket says miss but as my passport says neither there should be no problem? Am I thinking this right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen - How do I make her miss me? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 Kevin Ive really have strong feelings for my girlfriend and I always seem to be there for her at all times. But lately it seems like 1. I'm boring her? 2. I'm always here, she's got me nothing to worry about now We still are strongly together but just these little things lately...

Did I make a mistake? I miss my ex. [ 5 Answers ]

I am very lonely right now and I don't know what to do. I was with someone for 4 years and we broke up in Feb. It was a bit of a abusive relationship. He controlled who I went out with, what I wore and what I did every minute of the day. He use to call me names and curse me out, a few times he...

Does a dress make a difference? [ 20 Answers ]

It seems like when I wear a cute little dress and high heels, I get a lot more attention from men. They seem to treat me more like a lady... jump to open the door, etc. than when I am wearing pants w/ a top. Is there something to that? Do men really like women to look super feminine/girly? Is...

Does age make a difference? [ 31 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 27 year old f hanging out with a 17 year old m. the problem is... I'm confused about the age of consent in PA and what would happen to me? We have not had sex yet, we just hang out, but I love this guy and when we hang out age doesn't seem to matter at all! Everyone that hangs out...

View more questions Search