Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrttyBrownEyez21 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2010, 08:19 PM
    How much does it cost to get nose pierced
    I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced.. how much does it generally cost
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Hi, PrttyBrownEyez21!

Please click on the following search. I'm sure that the prices will vary depending on the location and what specifically is done.

Nose Piercing Prices - Google Search

Thanks!
    LucyMc Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Just do it yourself for free, I done it there's hardly any pain. But make sure you sterilize the needle first. I done it with no pain stuff but my friend thinks freezing your nose might help so you can't feel it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re - Pierced Nose Ring ~ myself [ 3 Answers ]

I originally got my nose pierced almost 6 weeks ago, but I scratched out my peircing aabout a week and a half ago and couldn't get the original back in, so I found one that I had bought which was a screw in and I could not get it back in still. So I straightened it out and ended kind of repiercing...

I have a bump on the side of my pierced nose. What is it? [ 0 Answers ]

I don't think I have keloid skin but my nose has been pierced for a month. I am using antibacterial soap and sea salt to clean it. I hit the piercing by mistake and a bump came on the outside of the piercing . It went down but now it came back and it seems to be hard. What is it I need help?

Can't have my nose pierced [ 18 Answers ]

OK so I want my nose pierced and last year my mom said it was OK but I just moved back in with my dad and he thinks that body piercing on 13 years old is some kind of sin... and I keep telling him that it's my body and not his... so what am I going do?? :(

Pierced nose scar? [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to get my nose pierced. If at anytime I decide to not have jewelry in it anymore will it leave a scar?

View more questions Search