Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tariqg Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Old LCD Binocular video game
    Hi,

I'm looking for name of lcd video games shaped like binoculars, and to play you look through them and use the buttons on the side. They came in blue, red and white and I think they were different games (one of which was tank game).

Thanks
    jonnymorgue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 11:04 PM
    You might be looking for the TomyTronics 3D line of handheld games. There were seven in all (two of which were only released in Japan) and they came in a few different colors. The red one I played was called Sky Attack.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Can't S-video cable be used to connect Dell Studio 17 to Samsung LCD 52 [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to connect my laptop to my TV, but couldn't find either a port or a cable which would work both in the laptop and the TV. I have a S-video cable and a dell studio laptop. I am going to buy a HDM1 cable for sure, but I just got curious about it.

What is the name of this video game [ 6 Answers ]

I saw a commercial On Demand advertising a video game system where the player was actually a soldier. I remember the player shooting down an enemy helicopter, and he was able to choose his own weapons. It was very realistic. I believe the game is kind of played like a chat room, where other...

Video Game Request [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, on the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory game on GameCube, in the exploding candy room, how do you open the black-bar like doors?

Test my video game! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Quite a while I’m working on my product “Poppy and Rose” which you can download it here: Poppy And Rose - Reviews and free downloads at Download.com The game is made in the program language Delphi 6 and I hope that it will take your attention. Please, after you try the game and study it...

View more questions Search