Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mona93 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Mar 29, 2010, 10:18 AM
    How do I beleave in myself?
    So, I don't believe in myself, I think that I'm ugly [i'm not fat or skiny,not short or very tall(1.71)].I think that I loose very much because I'm afraid to speak to boys even if I had 2 relationships and I'm 16,but I still think that those 2 boys wanted something else not love[i didn't do anything with them].A friend told me once that I'm not that wonderful to have so many claims for boys.Well this is not the reason I don't beleve in myself.Since 5 grade to the 8 grade,daily, 11 boys told me I was ugly.Now I am in high school and I simply want to believe in myself because I tried everything I makeup,do my hair,I dress my own stile[it's not weird it's kind of normal and rock] and still it doesn't help me.So what can I do?
    lisa38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 10:30 AM

Hi, I used to feel the same at your age, that I was not attractive and I lacked confidence. The people that said you are ugly, are either just bullys or lack confidence themselves, and put you down to make themselves feel better - both are bad traits for them to have. Its not all about how you dress and look - concentrate on having fun with your friends, and finding the right course or job after school that you'll enjoy, and will increase your confidence. Any boys that only seem interested in one thing are not worth your time and effort - don't waste your precious time on these losers. Wait until you meet someone who is a good friend, and is interested in you, and is a caring person. Good luck - just believe in yourself, and don't sweat the small stuff, concentrate on your life and what you want from it, and go for it! From someone who was bullied, and is now very happy, successful, has lots of friends (many more that those who did the bullying I'm sure!) Lisa :-)
    dixie22 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2010, 12:06 PM
    The most inportant thing is to be yourself and don't worry what they say when someone picks on you it most lickly the person isn't happy or insacue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search