Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SheryleS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 05:31 AM
    I dreamed two thin orange and white colored snakes came out of a plastic bag.
    I was in a white room and there was a white plastic trash bag lying on the floor. Two thin orange and white snakes came out of the bag and I didn't feel threatened, just that I needed to get rid of them. Suddenly a much larger orange and white snake appeared and swallowed one of the thinner ones and I yell for my significant other to bring me something to kill it with and I woke up.

Check out some similar questions!

What Would You Recommend to Get an Orange Juice Stain Out of a Light Colored Carpet? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, All! HELP! I'm house and dog sitting and have spilled orange juice on a very light colored carpet! It's now very dried. I'm not quite sure what kind of carpet it is. It's not a Berber or surgical weave and not a shag either. I might be incorrect, but I think that it would fall into...

Orange colored hair [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter got her hair color darkened a few months ago. However, now it is looking very dry and has an orange hue to it. She is a swimmer and had just begun swimming practice daily, so she gets exposed to chlorine everyday. Is there anything we can do for her hair to get that orange cast off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.