Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    movies4megan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:15 PM
    Movie from 80's
    I can't think of the name of this movie for the life of me. It's about a girl and a wolf. She is in an orphonage but leaves to find her dad. He's a logger. Along her journey she comes across a wolf who she befriends. I think it takes place in the 20's. Any help would be awesome!
    monalyssa Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 11:24 AM
    Oh my goodness!
    I loved that movie, it's Disney and it may have only been a made-for-television movie. It's called the Journey of Natty Gann (I used to have the BIGGEST crush on John Cusack in that movie when I was a kid.)
    Hope that helps and it's the one you're after.

Dec 2, 2006, 11:25 AM
    Though I think it's the 30s (Depression era) not that it matters.
    movies4megan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Thanks, that's the one! And to be fair, the Depression did start in '29. Thanks again!

Dec 3, 2006, 02:20 PM
    *lol* to be fair, yes you're right.
    And you're very welcome!
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Dec 3, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monalyssa
    Oh my goodness!
    I loved that movie, it's Disney and it may have only been a made-for-television movie. It's called the Journey of Natty Gann (I used to have the BIGGEST crush on John Cusack in that movie when I was a kid.)
    Hope that helps and it's the one you're after.
    Haha I watched it because of john cusack too:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Name this 80's movie! [ 10 Answers ]

Ok... All I can remember is this guy was getting married and he wanted one last thrill. He wanted a Lamborghini, but couldn't afford on so he goes to a place that makes Lambo replicas, much cheaper. He sat in a room with a big screen that showed his options and in front of him was a pad that...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this movie I am not sure of the exact plot - it's a bit fuzzy. I think it was a couple guys, high school maybe? They were either in a gym or a museum, and they get stuck there - have to fight vietnam battles and I "think" dinosaurs. It reminds me of the plot of the new movie "a night at the...

I think it's an 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've have been thinking about this movie off and on for years, so I hope someone can help me. All I can really remember is there's some guy that I believe is in high school, but he turns into some kind of monster, but he's a good monster and the principal or dean of the school turns out to be the...

View more questions Search