Ask
    cemoztreves Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 12:27 PM
    Stats question
    Hey guys,
    Here is my question.
    Consider the model
    Y= b0+b1X1+b2X2+e(error terms)

In this model, is it possible that the extra sum of squares - SSR(X1|X2) is larger than SSR(X1)? YES or NO? Why/ why not?

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Stats [ 1 Answers ]

A consumer survey indicates that the average household spends µ = $155 on groceries each week. The distribution of spending amounts to approximately normal with a standard deviation of σ = $25. Based on this distribution: a. What proportion of the population spends more than $175 per week on...

Stats question [ 1 Answers ]

I'm really not understanding this question either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Replacement times for new Ford Taurus GL automobiles are normally distributed with a mean of 7.1 years and a standard deviation of 1.4 years. Find the probability that seven randomly selected Taurus...

Stats question [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a problem in stats where you can find the probability of a deck of cards. Specifically, a deck of 52 cards, 13 hearts, diamonds, clovers, and spades. The first pic would be a heart. So what is the probably of the second pick being a diamond, clover, or a spade?

SPSS Stats/Question [ 2 Answers ]

What statistcal tool do I use in SPSS to correlate grades from a test (expressed as a percent) with a letter grade from another class? Thanks, Allie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.