Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mv29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 02:52 PM
    Need answers Or someone to talk to..!
    Hi, I've been dating this guy for about 2 1/2 yrears
    And have been trying to get pregnant since then.
    He did have a smoking/drinking problem
    But has been clean for 6 months now.
    Is it me? What do I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 1, 2006, 02:57 PM
    Is it you? What do you mean?

Is what you?

Can you provide more information please?
    Jnet29 Posts: 88, Reputation: 13

Dec 1, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Hi, if you are trying to get pregnant you need to be a little patient with yourself and relax because it takes time for it to happen, stressing over this can prolong the baby making process. Net : )
    iuangel527 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2006, 07:01 PM
    If he is clean what is the problem?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

Goolge talk? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi . Can someone tell me how can I leave offline voice messages in Google talk?

What to talk? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 29 M single working in a software company! I stay in a apartment ground floor my routine work is to get fresh in the morning and go for a job! While doing so I encounter in (parking area) a beautiful girl and fair looking she picks up her two wheeler in the parking slot As I do also......

View more questions Search