Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2010, 12:10 AM
    TV Movie 70's/80's
    Hello :)

I am new on this forum and I am french.

For a friend, I need help trying to find the Title of a Fantasy TV Movie British? Eastern Europe? In les 70's/80's :confused:

Synopsis: Peoples or amphibious creatures who travel in canalization through the faucets/sinks...

Thank you for your help!

Mar 25, 2010, 12:32 AM

Up!

Oct 17, 2010, 07:10 AM
    Answer: How to Drown Dr. Mracek, the Lawyer (1974) directed by Václav Vorlícek with Jaromír Hanzlík (Dr Jindrich Mrácek)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old TV movie in 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search