Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaluv Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2010, 06:17 PM
    My guinea pig is sick.. he has crusty eyes, dirty nose, and dirty mouth.. what's wrong?
    Tonight I went to feed him and noticed his eyes were suddenly very crusty an his nose was dirty. His nose was dirty the day before but not bad. And today his chin is dirty. I think he might b having diareah. He is breathing odd too. Quick breaths, looks like he might be struggling. I love him to death. He is around 4 years old and I want him to live longer :)
    ckvietok Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 03:46 PM
    The best way to accurately find out what is wrong would be to go to the vet, if you can't... there's always the internet to try and figure it out and how you can treat it.

Jul 15, 2010, 04:39 PM

I went to the vet with him. He had pnemonia (probably spelt that wrong) She said his chances were slim. But he pulled through :)
    But old age caught up with him and he passed away :(
    Thanks though :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylaluv View Post
    I went to the vet with him. He had pnemonia (probably spelt that wrong) She said his chances were slim. But he pulled through :)
    But old age caught up with him and he passed away :(
    Thanks though :)
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sadly most fur babies will not outlive us. Old age happens, and he seems to have had a wonderful life with you.

Jul 16, 2010, 10:00 AM

Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Guinea Pig [ 5 Answers ]

My guinea pig is always pooing( seriously) if I want to hold him I have to have a paper towel on my lap. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Guinea Pig [ 3 Answers ]

Yeh I had 2 male guinea pigs and 1 died they were just over 1 and I'm not sure what to do because I no the other 1 s v.lonely someone said I should have it put down I'm not sure if I buy a new one would they fight?

What's wrong with my Guinea Pig? [ 4 Answers ]

My Pet Adrian pees and poops all over my bed and my floor. My brother Zach (his owner) holds him and he goes up to his shoulder area and softly bites him (it kind of feels like a pinch cuse it's happened to me too) please respond asap. My pet Khyle Dosen't do any of that they are both males and...

Crusty eyes [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend decided that it was a good idea to clean the eye boogies off one of our kittens. Whoops I guess not because now one of the eyes seems to have gotten just a little crusty around the tear duct area. Should we be worried of the eye being infected or is this something normal that occurs &...

I accept his fetish but he feels he is sick and dirty [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend recently broke up with me because he feels that his transvestic fetish is wrong and he doesn't want to hurt me anymore by going behind my back and flirting online. He says he needs to figure out what is wrong with him. He told me about 6 months ago and we have been working through it....

View more questions Search