Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Too early to tell...
    I am trying for baby at moment. First day of last P was 18th Nov. I know it seems strange and probably far too early to tell but I can't help wondering that I may be pregnant. I have had a dull cramp (like period pains) 28/29 November, this has gone but have a feeling my P is about to start. I have had a headache 29/30 Novemeber. It would only mean I am a week or less gone so it would be far to ealry to get a result. I have taken paracetemol for my aches and am concerned that if I'm pregnant I could be harming it?

Note:
    I have not been on the pill, I have never had P cramps except for 1 day before ot starts and am not due for another 2 weeks
    purplerose8601 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 09:09 AM
    Its possible you are.. I had awful menstrual like cramps in the first few weeks of pregnancy...
    I would wait until your period doesn't turn up before you get your hopes up..
    I took a test about 4 days after my late period and it was negative and I was gutted.. but when I was ten days late I did another and it was positive.. I then took another a couple of days later to confirm.. I'm 7 weeks now and counting...
    I hope you get the result your hoping for and try to resist the urge to test too soon.. it only leaves a bad taste lol ! Good luck x
    tina2686 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Hi kerry I'm in the same situation, but first day of last p was 22nd nov, its driving me insane, I keep feeling sick and dizzy, and tummy cramps. I took a preggy test the other day, just to see, but it was negative. I'll just do one on xmas day as should be due on by then, just hope its agood xmas pressie lol.
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 01:16 AM
    I know its frustrating. I did a test and it was negative, but I'm not due P yet, I hate waiting! Im trying not to get my hopes up but it would be a fab xmas pressie though! Fingers crossed for you x
    gabby_derek Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 04:08 PM
    I am filling the same way right now dizzy headaches, tired,but my boobs are hurting,so I don't know if that means I am going to start are not my p is now 4 days late,I also having cramps like I am going to start my p so do you thunk I should wait before I take a test
    Jennib88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 04:52 PM
    I am there with you. My last P started on the 19th of Nov, and I run a pretty true 21 day cycle, start to start. SO I should have started Saturday or Sunday. I just haven’t felt right lately. All the signs are there but I think I am convincing myself they are there. Light spotting today which is really not normal for me. Took a hpt and it was negative. Wait until next week and see. I am trying really hard not to obsess about this.

Note: My husband had a vasectomy reversal done Nov 1 so we are anxious to see if it worked...
    :(
    phoenixsmommy07 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 04:44 PM
    I am in the same boat my last period was dec 13th we are trying to have a baby and the last 3 days I have had an upset stomach and been a little more tired than normal plus cramps and I never get cramps---i took a hpt about a day ago negative--so I am going to test any next week I just hate waiting---good luck to everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early retirement [ 10 Answers ]

I'm planning to retire at age 45, maybe 46. What would be the best way to extract money with least amount of penalty? I've been told annuities or something like that. Also, what would be a maximum annual amount that I could get? Thanks!

Too early? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16 and we have been dating for about 3 months, andi know we love each other very much, but is it too early (early as in our relationship early, not our ages) to be talking about having a life together, you know like living together after high school and marriage and such?

Early Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently found out that I am pregnant but am worried as I am supposed to be going to Florida 3 weeks. At this time I will only be around 5 weeks pregnant and I am wondering whether the flight may effect my chances of having a miscarriage? Also there are a lot of rides and water slides in...

Early invitations... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, first let me say that our wedding is FAR from traditional. Classy, but all our own. My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding. The guest list consists of 30-32 people, who all happen to be family or part of the bridal party. My initial thought was to send out invitations now. They...

View more questions Search