Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melonman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 11:47 PM
    1994 Eagle Vision
    Hi, I have a 94 eagle vision that just quit while driving. It has been dying at stop signs, but it usually starts right up. This time it won't start. Does anybody know what might be wrong. Thanks Melonman
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2006, 07:49 AM
    1. Check battery.

2. Check all under-hood and under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.

3. Check for any codes being thrown.

4. Check the coil--Autozone and O'Reilly Auto will test coils for free.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...pe=190&ptset=A

5. Check spark plugs--use only the brand and part no. originally installed.

6. Check/replace spark plug wires.

7. Check computer:

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...pe=248&ptset=A

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone had vision therapy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I was recently diagnosed with Strabismus. I can't remember the last time that I did not see double. The doctor that I have been seeing said that my case was more severe than what he has ever seen in the past. A little over 2 weeks ago I started to do the home...

Nero Vision Express Shuts Down [ 2 Answers ]

I have a computer here and whenever I try to burn a DVD I've created with Vision Express 2, Nero just shuts down. No error message or anything it just disappears. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

95 Eagle Vision Doesn't Start Sometimes... [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 95 Eagle Vision that won't start sometimes and dies while we're driving occasionally. It's not the battery or starter or fuel pump. We've had a mechanic look at it, and he thinks he's narrowed it down to one of three different sensors (or perhaps the whole computer), but doesn't know...

Weird vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having trouble with my vision lately and do not know what is wrong. All of last week and this week so far, I have all of a sudden been squinting my eyes to read the chalkboard in school. I am kind of just waiting too see if it will go away. Does anyone know if maybe I need...

Puppy all of the sudden lost his vision [ 1 Answers ]

Came home from work "Harley" could not see a thing.  Was bumping into walls, etc. Seems disoriented. Can not afford a vet bill. Can someone help, please!

View more questions Search