Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schwim Posts: 132, Reputation: 22

Mar 21, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Rplacing tub drain but can't find similar shape system
    Here's what just came out:

I'm only able to find drain systems that shoot straight down from the overflow(convertable to 90 out if I spin the T fitting that joins the drain and overflow).

I don't have a whole lot of room for additional joints to try to finagle my way back to the existing drop, so I really need to find a similar style setup if at all possible.

Can anyone help me out with a system that is setup similar to this?

Thanks,
    Json
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 21, 2010, 02:05 PM

Ive never seen one like that, but I did find this at "aquabrand.com". Hope it helps.
    Attached Images

CHayn Posts: 177, Reputation: 10

Mar 21, 2010, 03:16 PM

You have what is called a direct tub waste and overflow. Several manufacturers offer them. You probably will not find one at a box store so go to your local plumbing supply house for the part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The polygons are similar. Find the value of each variable. [ 7 Answers ]

The polygons are similar. Find the value of each variable. 4. http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6411/u2l84.gif Find the value of each variable. 10. http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2632/u2l810.png

Trying to find similar sites [ 4 Answers ]

I just found a site called wowapic.. . Was wondering if anyone knows of similar sites - as wowapics customer service sucks - but their work is good - and obviously I want both - can anyone help me with this? THANKS!

Using vertices to find a shape? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are given certain vertices how do you find the shape that is defined by those vertices?

Add a pop-up drain in older bathroom tub.can't find correct size? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently went about replacing an older rusty drain in an inset tub, get the special drain removal tool (vertical piece with hole for screwdriver to help twist out drain). Removed old drain with much effort, then purchased new kit from Home Depot. All "standard" replacement drains including any...

View more questions Search