Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ojmvictory Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Can the invention companies that advertise on TV really be trusted?
    I have an idea for an invention, but I have talked to a few people who say that the firms that advertise on TV and radio promising to help you with your inventions are really just scam artists. Would it be better for me to do the research and everything else involved myself or go through a third party>
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 20, 2010, 08:08 AM

Call, or better, visit your public library's reference desk and ask this question. You may end up making copies and/or checking out a book or two. There are books to lead inventors through the prototype-making and legal process.

I'm a librarian (home on extended sick leave) and know that libraries have specific information to help you so you don't get scammed. If you don't find out exactly what you need, please return here and somehow get my attention so I can do my best to point you in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he to be trusted? [ 10 Answers ]

I met this 59 year old man through a dating agency. He is an airline pilot and lives 100+ miles way from me. The thing is we laugh together and get on very well. We met in April and have been seeing each other as much as is possible. He is everything I ever wanted - except I don't trust him. ...

Credit card companies/collection companies attaching our incomes/accounts. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 72, on Social Security plus a moderate City Retirement pension (local government, Washington state). My husband is 57, disabled, on Social Security Disability and has a small pension from the San Diego Zoo. If we are unable to pay one or more credit cards, can those CC companies, or...

When companies sell their receivables to other companies , the transaction is called [ 2 Answers ]

1- Receivables from company owners and officers should be disclosed separately on the balance sheet. True or false 2- Receivables not currently collectible are reported in the investments section of the balance sheet. True or false.

Can She be Trusted [ 5 Answers ]

My wife addmitted cheating on me. We talked about leaving and going our separate ways by we talk to a marriage therapist who suggested that we concentrate on the marriage for a while. She had promised to concentrate on our marriage and nothing else. My problem is I don't trust her and she still...

How do I advertise? [ 1 Answers ]

MusicWeb International is my website which has been running for 11 years. It is really a co-operative of about 60 reviewers. The main business of the website is classical CD and concert reviews although there is a large amount of other information. It receives a huge number of hits because it is...

View more questions Search