Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DLP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 07:01 PM
    Breach of Contract
    To whom it may concern,

I am a president of a non-profit Inc. We sold a house for 119,500.00 and received a 350.. 00 for earnest money... Loan is OK, Buyers are not calling nor returning calls, It is apparent that they may be breaching the contract.

What should we do,

Thank you
    Derek Purser

615-4736446
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2006, 11:17 AM
    Hello Derek:

Keep the money and put the house back on the market. Next time, get a bigger earnest money deposit.

excon
    Cvillecpm Posts: 553, Reputation: 28

Dec 1, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Have the closing attorney or escrow company call them regarding the closing date. If the date to close has PASSED, then you need to CANCEL the SALES/PURCHASE contract FIRST and THEN take their deposit and THEN you can re-market the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case Study: Breach of contract [ 7 Answers ]

1. Robinson, a college football player, signed a contract on December 2 with the Detroit Lions, a pro football club. The contract was a standard form that contained a clause stating, "This agreement shall become valid and binding upon each party only when and if it shall be approved by the League...

Breach Of Contract [ 2 Answers ]

In My Father's Legal Separation Papers, It Is Stated That Upon His Death, All Of His Land And Home Goes To His Legally Separated Wife With The Exception Of One Acre That Is To Be Given To His Daughter. He Died In July, 2006 And In September, She Deeded All Of The Land To Her Son. The Legal...

Credit card charge back for breach of contract [ 2 Answers ]

I am disputing charges made on my credit card for services that a consultant promised to provide but did not provide (breach of contract)... a "charge back" was requested by me, and made to the vendor from mastercard. Documentaion was sent by the vendor, and a counter response, and evidence was...

Contract [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my spouse are separated and he has the vehicle but it is in my name we are still making payments. Is it a way to have the contract put in his name?

View more questions Search