Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Papachaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2010, 06:20 PM
    How do I replace a fuel line on a 5 HP Techumsen engine
    I need to replace the fuel line in a tecumsen 5 Hp up right engine, ho do I do it ?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2010, 10:49 PM

Not sure exactly what your asking.

Flexible fuel line?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2010, 06:47 AM

Hey Papa.
    If this line goes behind the blower housing,then you will have to take it off.then you will have a good look at the line.
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman 17.5Kohler Engine, not getting fuel into engine [ 5 Answers ]

Morning all. My 2007ish 17.5hp Craftsman mower was running perfect. Died on me once, took awhile to get started, and finished the lawn. Last time, it died, and would not restart at all. Checked the fuel lines and the filter, up until the carb bowl. I empty it, try to start, and it does fill...

Require instructions to replace fuel line gasoline weedeater model gti tm 18 [ 2 Answers ]

1.need instructions as to replace fuel line ( have already purchased flexible fuel line) thanks elwyn

No fuel to engine [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced fuel line on Weedeater Featherlight Plus model, and now when I press the bulb to prime it, no gas comes into the line. Took bulb off and it is good. Checked lines and all appear to be sound. One line is smaller than the other and shorter. Other line is larger with small plastic...

No fuel to engine [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic. I bought it and it had been sitting for about 4 years. I have changed the fuel pump relay and then the fuel pump,and filter but it still will not start. I took the fuel line loose from the fuel filter and there is no fuel getting to the fuel filter when turning the engine...

How to replace fuel line on blower? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace the fuel line on a WeedEater Featherlite gas blower?

View more questions Search