Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carolbme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Honeywell 'T8011R1006' programmable Digital Thermostat
    I've looked everywhere to determine how to shut the unit off. For some reason there is no explanation in my manual as to how to get the SYSTEM button to change from HEAT/OFF/COOL. When I press it nothing happens. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is my thermostat broken?:confused:
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 02:49 PM
    Press that part of the screen until OFF is flashing then hit done.
    rquickaid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 04:08 PM
    The display does not come on my T8011 programmable thermostate. We have made sure the thermostat is mounted and latched on the wallplate. We cannot find a fuse in the thermostat there are no batteries. What could the problem be or is the unit beyound repair? We did have a power outage and the unit worked before the outage.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rquickaid View Post
    The display does not come on my T8011 programmable thermostate. We have made sure the thermostat is mounted and latched on the wallplate. We cannot find a fuse in the thermostat there are no batteries. What could the problem be or is the unit beyound repair? We did have a power outage and the unit worked before the outage.
    The problem is probably at the furnace. The thermostat is powered from the furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Honeywell Programmable Thermostat [ 10 Answers ]

I am having trouble figuring out the wiring for a new programmable thermostat installation. I moved into a barnd new house equipped with two Robertshaw Model 9400 Thermostats (one for each zone). I bought Honeywell RTH7500D programmable thermostats to replace them because I wanted programmable...

Honeywell Programmable Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Should My Thermostats Panel Operate On The 2 Aa Backup Batteries Or Be Hardwired To Common And Have Batteries As Backup When Power Is Out? Panel Lights Up With Batteries In, Does Not Without Batteries. Don't Know Where Common Wire Originates From. Can I Splice Into One Of The Other Wires, G, Y,...

Honeywell Programmable Thermostat RTH6300B [ 2 Answers ]

Since I live in Canada I want a programmable thermostat that uses celsius. Do you know if this model can be switched from Fahrenheit to Celsius? IF so how is this done? I've not opened the package since I wanted this anwer first. Thanks for your help.

Honeywell digital thermostat dead/blank [ 2 Answers ]

No flashing or blinking lights or numbers. No read out at all on thermostat. No batteries, it bleeds power off the furnace I believe. York natural gas furnace. I checked the breakers, they are all on. The pilot light is on. This has happened before, about 2 weeks ago. I had a service guy...

Need help wiring Honeywell programmable thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 5-2 programmable Honeywell thermostat - replacing my old mercury unit. Have a spilt-system Bryant heat pump. Brown - Br Green - G White - W1 Blue - B Yellow - Y Red - R Connected G, W1, Y and R (not B, not Br). Heat works fine. Just switched to cooling and I only get hot air. Any...

View more questions Search