Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saltnpepper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 09:32 PM
    What is this bug?
    What is this bugs, its all over my house, lots of them.It has thoasand legs, ihave a pic, but it will not copy to this message.my email is <email removed> I just moved her and I've never seen this bug before, I don't no if it bites, thank you.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 16, 2010, 09:59 PM

Does it look like this?

If so, then it's a centipede. I grew up with them, and have seen them throughout my life.

They're fairly harmless. Like spiders, they eat other bugs in your house. They'll even eat spiders, and most annoying begs like cockroaches. They spend a huge portion of their time sitting still, and like to climb walls. They also like cool, dark places.

Scutigera coleoptrata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 17, 2010, 01:32 AM
    Or does it look more like this?

Name:  9f5ddc14d0d9dcca.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  4.9 KB

By the way, I'd prefer if you edited out your email. If we keep all the discussion and answers on the board, others may be helped as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this bug? [ 3 Answers ]

It was found in a pool in New Jersey. In case the picture doesn't load, it looks like it has a tan, transparent shell - almost like a beetle - with grasshopper-like legs. The edges of the shell are black and orange. Top Side: http://www.mcvsd.org/weblog/lrogers/newspeciesdorsal.jpg Under...

What is this bug? [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry to ask another bug question, but ever since we moved, our backyard has become a bug museum. Anyone know what kind of bug this is? It was the size of my thumb and was crawling across my patio after the rainfall.

What is this bug? [ 6 Answers ]

Catsmine, hello I have not talked with you in some time but alas I have another question? I am still dealing with the same problem and came to conclusion that it is morgellons. I am still in process of educating myself with this disease though and I am seeing bugs again. What looks just like an ant...

Anyone know what bug this is? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know what this type of green metallic beetle is at my house and I want to know what its called and its habitat and all that stuff. I live in Britain so its not one of those beetles that live in America or Mexico. I find a lot of them on docking leaves. Any ideas?? ;)

Is this a bug? [ 1 Answers ]

While installing fairy lights into our Kitchen strip-light last night, my housemate (an electrician) was baffled after removing the metal base; he found a strange device connected to the live feed by two black wires. He cut it out with no adverse effects on the light function. We've lived in this...

View more questions Search