Ask
    osama91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 06:53 AM
    The effect of the gain in net income on the bonds
    I want to know the effect on the bonds when the net income increase
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 02:30 PM

I am not really sure what you are asking. Your title and your post seem to be saying two different things.

Net income does not affect bonds at all, so your actual post has no answer.

Your title seems to be more asking what the gain does. Gains, like revenues, will increase net income. And that means any kind of gain and doesn't have to be related to bonds at all. (In other words, the fact that it's a bond is irrelevant.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determining net loss/net income from the end of period spreadsheet [ 3 Answers ]

In the end of period spreadsheet/worksheet for the current year, the Debit total is $436,700 and the credit total is $523,550. What is the amount of net loss or net income in preparing the income statement from the end-of-period spreadsheet?

Computing net income or net lose [ 1 Answers ]

On December 1, Doris Tuner opened a speech and hearing clinic. During December, her firm had the following transactions involving and expenses. Did the firm earn a net income or incur a net loss for the period? What was the amount? Paid $2,600 for advertising. Provided services for $2,300 in...

Consolidated Net Income Net Adjustment [ 3 Answers ]

I sure could use some help here. Dunn Corporation owns 100% of Grey Corporation’s common stock. On January 2, 2001, Dunn sold to Grey, for $40,000, machinery with a carrying amount of $30,000. Grey is depreciating the acquired machinery over a five-year life by the straight-line method. The net...

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search