Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrina abdullah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 03:46 AM
    Is love permissible in islam
    Assalamualaikum...
    My sister loves a muslim boy... but my parents are against it...
    Now they are compelling her to marry another person.. can she marry him?

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Is love with non muslim girl prohibited in islam? [ 12 Answers ]

Assalaamu alaikum, I have very serious problem in my life,I fell in love with a hindu girl one year ago.She is studying in my college.. I am currently doing my final year B.E. and she also same but not my own class. I saw her during one group activity and very attracted...

Islam [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

A Qs about islam? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if there is any physical evidence (OTHER THEN QURAN)... that speaks about the existence and live proof of prophet muhammed. His house? How he looks? What did he Wear? Whome did he conquer? Is there any live evidence of that like in hinduism it speaks about DWARKA the home of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.