jmarkone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Sv30 won't run long weedeater baracuda help
    Replaced diaphram, fuel line
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 03:42 PM

Hi,
    Replace the inlet screen. Most of those brand used a Dutch twill screen that blocked trash better and clogged better.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bolens BL100 weedeater won't run for long. [ 4 Answers ]

Have a Bolens bl100 weed eater. Can't seem to keep the thing running. It is roughly a year old. Has run just fine up to this point. Put the carb choke on 1... pull the cord 5 times until the engine kicks over and wants to run. Then I move the carb choke on 2 and pull the cord. The engine runs for...

Weedeater Barracuda SV30 Blower/Mulcher Vac bogging down [ 2 Answers ]

Ever since I started up the blower/vac a few years ago with the prior years gas( and I live in the northeast where condensation and water probably formed in the gas), the blower would bog down, and be hard to start for a few uses, then it started working well, only to start bogging down again. It...

About efficiencies in short run and long run [ 1 Answers ]

“The recent global economic crisis is now evident in the declining demand worldwide and across many markets. Discuss the short-run and long-run equilibrium effects and the efficiency implications of this decline in demand on firms operating in perfectly competitive markets and firms in monopoly...

FL20 weedeater will only run a few seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I have a FL 20 weedeater that will only run for about 10 seconds and then dies. It will run a little longer if I leave it on full or half choke. I have replaced the Air cleaner and the in tank fuel filter. It acts like it is running out of fuel.

View more questions Search