Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allelectric Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Residential bids
    Hey guys. Just curious, how much are you all bidding on each point in residential new construction these days? Im just trying to get an idea of how the industry stands lately.

Thanks
    Chris
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 12, 2010, 02:47 PM

It varies from country to country, from state to state, so where are you located ?

Tick
    allelectric Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 02:55 PM
    NJ
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 12, 2010, 03:04 PM

So is this cleaning up after the builder gets through with the house and wants it ready to show? I would charge, depending on what they have left, $35. An hour. And how many people would you have on it ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clean bids [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting a cleaning business. Any advice on qoutes? Commercial, residential, and new construction. I have two people working with me. My employees will average 10/hour. How much should I charge to cover wage, insurance,and taxes. My first job will be a restaurant that is roughly 4ooo sq. Ft....

Cleaning bids [ 4 Answers ]

I've had a cleaning business for going on 9 years and have had my ups and downs, I mostly cleaned vacant apt. and new construction. My husband and I were move out of state so I let most of my business contracts go but not all of our plans went well so we had to move back and now I have to start all...

Painting Bids - Square foot bids [ 4 Answers ]

I have been painting for the past 7 years for other contractors, and am currently in the process of establishing my own painting company. I have a general understanding of how to make square foot bids, but one thing I'm unclear on. When making a square foot bid on a job, whether it's exterior, or...

Cleaning bids [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help with a bid per square foot for cleaning commercial facilities

View more questions Search