Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misspuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2004, 04:30 PM
    Recurring dream theme
    I would appreciate some help trying to figure out the recurring theme I have for some dreams. I keep pondering and I'm just not sure. In these dreams I see words that I can never make out what the words are. In one particular dream I told myself that next time I dreamed about seeing words or sentences, that I WOULD be able to read them. The next dream, I saw a newspaper and the bold headline. I remembered what I had said in the last dream about making myself able to understand the words, but I still could not read the headline. In this same dream about the newspaper headline I remembering feeling successful though and thinking to myself "you are psychic." I feel like I am on the verge of something exciting and just can't quite "cross over" so to speak. I am very interested in meditation and am a very intuitive person I might add. Have had some precognitive dreams also.
    My date of birth is 4/18/58.
    dreamguide Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2004, 07:03 PM
    Re: recurring dream theme
    Dreams tend to recur because they contain specific messages that aren't being heeded. Perhaps you are too anxious and/or eager to develop and advance your spychic abilities and it is causung some cosmic static... try relaxing and ease up trying so hard and it will all come flooding through.

Sweet dreams, :)

Dreamguide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victoria Bitter theme music [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get the VB theme music as an mp3 file?

Recurring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having dreams about my first love since we broke up in High school. I haven't spoken to him in 6 years. I always wake up broken-hearted and really missing him. It's not every night but every couple of months. I always remember the dreams that I have about this guy. It's driving me...

Recurring theme in dreams [ 6 Answers ]

For years, in practically every dream I have, whether it's a pleasant dream or a nightmare, and in whatever setting the dream is, the house I lived in at age 5 is present. In nightmares, I'm trapped in the house or someone is trying to get in to hurt me, etc. In pleasant dreams, the house is just...

Wimbledon theme music [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone tell me the music that is the theme tune for Wimbledon each year? Thanks

View more questions Search