Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEM5363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Does anyone know the title of this black comedy/ghost story movie?
    Does anyone know what film this is:- a married couple are staying in a house which is haunted by a dead couple. The man is a nice guy and his wife is really obnoxious. The husband falls in love with the woman ghost. The story basically ends with the woman ghost coming back to life and living happily ever after with the man and the obnoxious wife dies and ends up with the man ghost. It's a kind of black comedy released around the 80s/90s. Thanks
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 05:52 PM

High Spirits

High Spirits (1988)
    JEM5363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 09:34 AM

That's the one. Thanks very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of great comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Its like this: The movie is about ballet / modern ballet, it's a comedy, and I remember two scenes: First is iin some garden where a guy and a chik dance modern ballet and all there are chocked And second is when there are sabotaging a play in the theatre for other (rival?) ballet dancers (in...

Black Comedy Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a movie made in the 80's or 90's. I do not know the names of the actors but here's what I remember. The main character (young man) is a desk clerk at a hotel who gets involved with a famous model staying there. She starts killing people and he is blamed for the...

Looking for the title of a B&W movie, comedy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am looking for a b&w movie, a comedy. The story goes like this. A girl and her friend visit the uncle of the first one, only that she has never seen him before. The man is in a wheelchairand I think he is David Niven. In reality, the man is not the uncle, but has already killed him and...

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search