Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amjadhf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Is there any rituals as equivalent to Hajj
    Asalamu aliakum Dr. Zakir Naik,

I heard if we recite Surah Fatiha 4 times and Surah Ikhlas,Falaq & Naas 3 times along with salaaths prior going to sleep , we get rewaard for the Hajj. How authentic is it?. please explain.

Check out some similar questions!

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent UnitWeighted-Average Method [ 2 Answers ]

Equivalent Units and Cost per Equivalent Unit—Weighted-Average Method Kalox, Inc. manufactures an antacid product that passes through two departments. Data for May for the first department follow: Gallons Materials Labor Overhead Work in process, May 1 80,000 $ 68,600 $ 30,000 $ 48,000...

Rituals in your religion and/or in your family [ 2 Answers ]

Organizations, individuals, and families establish rituals that give meaning to holidays. For instance, when our family puts up and decorates the Christmas tree every December, Christmas music must be playing on the boom box. After we open gifts on Christmas Eve, the family sits around tables to...

Confused on Catholic rituals [ 6 Answers ]

I was baptized as a child and after that my famil and I haven't gone to mass much until very recently when I felt that I needed to go back to church. I went to a Baptist church for a while as well and struggled to find out which was the right path for me. I prayed about it and I think I got the...

Buddhist rituals [ 1 Answers ]

What are some buddhist rituals and practices

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.