Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beverlydress Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 01:48 AM
    In CA is there a health law requiring the carpet to be cleaned?
    In California is there a health law requiring the landlord to clean the carpet after a tenant leaves even if the tenancy was only 24 hours? Landlord stated it is a health law to do so, even though I left the apt. as clean as I found it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beverlydress View Post
    In California is there a health law requiring the landlord to clean the carpet after a tenant leaves even if the tenancy was only 24 hours?
    Hello bev:

Nahh. Your landlord is spoofing you. Tell him you found out about his spoofing, and if he doesn't give you your deposit back, you'll take him to court, and you're NOT spoofing.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After the carpet cleaned [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an after the cleaning solution other than Scotchguard. A friend suggested a product called Amos. Does anyone know where You can get Amos? No Amos and Andy jokes. OK?

Law requiring school attendance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a grandson that will probably not go to school. His mom said there is such a thing as UNSCHOOLING in Indiana. Has any one ever heard of such a thing? Thanks

Carpet cleaning law in California? [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved out of my apartment and was told that there will be a carpet cleaning charge that is state law in California. I have looked all around the internet and haven't found this. Is this true? Or a tactic on my landlords part? I cleaned the carpets and was inspected by the Maintenance...

Is there a law requiring apartment owners to replace carpets? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a law requiring apartment complexes to replace the carpet in the apartment if they know there have been pets? I was wondering this because I know some people have pet allergies and even if the carpet has been cleansed, you can't always get all the allergins out.

View more questions Search