Ask
    Roberta J Reichel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 04:27 PM
    Turbotax.com login
    I cannot log in
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 05:26 PM

Do you get any kind of error message? Do you remember your password? What browser & OS are you running? Do you have scripts and cookies enabled? If you don't remember your password, have you tried clicking the link on their site to recover your password?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 06:20 PM

They have their own assistance, Live Community.
    kylynn6781 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 11:19 AM
    I finished my return, but I need to add another dependent, how do I go about this?
    Software Expert

Feb 2, 2012, 04:32 PM
    7301992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 01:00 PM
    How did I get a copy of my 2011 return?
    mickeymousepam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 03:55 PM
    It won't let e file its say to enter today date or the date after today. When I click on transmit it tells me the date is wrong and its not. I have deleted my cookies and done everything. I have downloaded chrome. And try it on that window. And also on mozilla fox... what the heck is going on??
    Software Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 11:16 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A question in TurboTax [ 2 Answers ]

Under "Federal Review" tab, my "Final amount that's taxed" is 0 already, but under "tax" there is still some amount 600+ to due. I am in OPT period and my form is 1099-MISC. Does anyone know what this is all about? Thanks!

Turbotax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on L1 visa and stayed in California until March 2009 then moved back to my home country. I would like to file my taxes online. Can you let me know if I can use Turbotax to file my taxes. I read in one of the blogs that I am not allowed to file my taxes through turbotax if I have not...

Turbotax login [ 5 Answers ]

I am having trouble getting past the login screen for turbotax.com. I log in and it says, "we are creating a secure connection" and it just stays there, as if its stuck? Is it my computer or is the website creating this problem (I happened on both my desktop and laptop computer)

I can't use the mouse or keyboard to login at the login screen, not in safe mode too [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the background. My wife's PC (identical to my own, and running on Windows XP)was restarting at shutdown recently on it's own and I saw an error that said there was some kind of driver error. So, I uninstalled the nvidia drivers in hopes of installing the most recent ones. I don't know if...

Using TurboTax for H1B and H4 [ 9 Answers ]

I started working at a company in the US with H1B since Oct, 2005. My wife has H4 and my son is a us citizen. In 2006, we all phisically stayed in the US for about 11 months. Q1. I think my wife and I can be considered as resident aliens so we can use 'married and file jointly' category and put...

View more questions Search