Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louisefilan86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Why haven't I had a period in 2 months?
    I had the mirena coil taken out 2month ageo why haven't I had a period?
    I am a healthy 23yr old with no known problems anyone help?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 10, 2010, 01:12 PM

Stopping contraception like this can throw off your period, but it can also be the result of stress, illness, diet/weight changes, and pregnancy.

I suggest calling your doctor to ask for suggestions.
    louisefilan86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Well I suppose I am organising a wedding I get married in June so maybe the stress from that is causing it.
    I took a ovulation test 5 times and I am not ovulating and have took 3 pregancy test which show negative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had my period in 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I had my first period at the beginning of February of 2008. I haven't had it since then. Is there something wrong with me. I am still a vigrgin and I have never had sex before. So I know that I am not pregnant. SOME BODY ANSWER MY QUESTION... I AM SO SCARED THAT SOMETHING IS...

I haven't had my period in 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since November. I took 2 hpts and one was a negative. But the other was a faint plus! I'm only 15. My mom doesn't even know I'm late! Help?

Haven't had a period in 9 months [ 1 Answers ]

I havent had a period In 9 months. I had an IUD for about a year and got It removed becouse It was starting to hurt. When It was removed I was spoting for about an hour that was feb of 07 Ive only had 4 or 5 periods and my last period was Aug 10-15, of 08. I dont know what it could be If you know...

Haven't had my period in 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in 3 months, and I know I'm not pregnant because I'm still a virgin, I've asked my mom and she sais I'm fine, but I'm scared, is there any reason to go to the doctors, or is my mom right, please tell me is something wrong wit me? I've had my period for 3 years now so it...

Haven't had a period in almost 4 months [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods. My husband and I are trying to conceive. The last period I have had was Oct. 11,2007. My periods usually come every other month. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. What could be going on with me?? I have a doctors appt. but...

View more questions Search