Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 02:59 PM
    How do I help my BFF win over the guy of her dreams?
    My best friends is head-over-heels for a guy she is too good for. I guess this is my opinion 'cause she is, well, my best friends. She was literally (no joke) on her knees begging me to tell him she had a crush on him. (if you read my previous post same chick my boyfriend loves like a sister) I did in fact tell him and he said that he had inferred that.

My friend is afraid that she has missed her chance to win him over (to her he seems intrested in his ex girlfriend who likes him, but I think that she is paranoid) It seems a bit like he likes my best friends too (looks back in science class constently, looks in her general direction at school assemblies, etc.)

She is rather good looking, extreamly funny, cute (in a vicious sort of way,) and spontaniously sweet. He has all of those traits (omiting cute) and when he was sent a carnation by my best friends (school fund raiser) he said "thank you" all soft like as though he didn't want anybody to know.

I'll cut to the chase, I need to know if he likes her, if it is worth her time, and how I can help her.
    lea_09 Posts: 100, Reputation: 10

Mar 10, 2010, 12:58 PM

This sounds like high school lol. It probably is. Well anyway I was shy like that back in the day and I didn't date too many guys at all. I would try to get a group date going instead of forcing them to try to go on a one on one date. Just say me and my BFF are going to lunch. Want to come? Easy. Simple and the chances of him saying 'no' is not likely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I met the guy of my dreams - only flaw is his stinginess! Help! [ 35 Answers ]

I'm 23 and have gone out with about 20 guys in my life. A month and a half ago I met the guy of my dreams. Everything is perfect - we love each other and are in the kind of relationship I've always wanted. The only problem - it seems to me that sometime he is selfish in money matters - or does it...

How can I win a gairl who is in a relationship with another guy? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I win a girl who is in a relationship with another guy?

How to win back the girl of my dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I was with the girl of my dreams for about 2 years. We started dating right after graduating from High School and it was love at first sight. Her previous boyfriend turned out to be a real jerk and an eventual stocker, aka one of my best friends. Now I know this sound horrible, like I stole my best...

Guy of my dreams [ 4 Answers ]

OK so a guy lives across the street from me. And he has lived there for almost 13 years. And now he is going to be a senior and I'm going to be a sophomore. Here's the thing, we talk somethimes when we run into each other but he is just perfect for me. I have liked him since I was... 3 years old...

View more questions Search