Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 10:45 AM
    I want to be an author but am stuck!
    The genre is Fantasy. All I request is some new, creative ideas to spice it up a bit. If you know any nice, fancy words those help too.

The main character is a princess named Millie (short for Millivere) who isn't all that proper. She has 6 sibblings. She and the four younger ones were captured by some villains...
    I'm stuck.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2010, 05:25 PM

Giant magical adventure to get them back while also bringing down the entire empire of the villains. Maybe she gains the trust of a great horde of people who are in fear of the villains also.
    AlwysConfezzled Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 04:57 AM
    Brilliant!!
    wondergirl4 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 12:03 PM

Or how about, that as she and the young ones are captured and millie is sent over to another villain where he has a crush on her her and teaches her good manner, grace, tactfuness, caring and femine, while the young ones escape and trie to rescue her from her admirer who tries to seduce her:)... now that's love and excitement for you.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2010, 12:06 PM

I like it.

It sounds like a lot of room for romance and comedy too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2010, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwysConfezzled View Post
    She has 6 sibblings. She and the four younger ones were captured by some villains...
    You have mentioned five children. What about the sixth one? Could he or she turn out to be the hero in the adventure?
    wondergirl4 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 05:24 AM

Then let an enchanted wizard get in and inform the child about his or her own destiny and help them find the right path to free their country and their family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this author [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the non-fiction author, who is famous for his Wednesday coalition type meetings held in Washington D C? He had a best selling book out sometime in the last couple of years about various voters coming together for one candidate for widely different reasons, such as home...

I want to be an author [ 3 Answers ]

Oay I love writing books and I want to know how could I talk to a publisher or an author about my idea's and atories can someone tell me how I could do one or both of those things and how much does an author make thank you to anyone that answers :D

I want to be an author [ 8 Answers ]

I want to be an author, what do I need to do? I like to write supernatural and sci-fi type books.

Don't know the name or author [ 2 Answers ]

About 5 years ago I remember I started reading a book I picked up at the library, but never finished. It was in the bestsellers section. I have been searching for this book on many websites and can't find it (I know, how can I without the title or auther). Anyway, my last hope is here. The...

Can you name this author? [ 3 Answers ]

This author is a retired police officer. He has written at least two crime thrillers. I think they were published in the last 4-8 years. I seem to remember that they came onto the market at the same time as Linda Fairsteins first 2 books. I can't recall the names of any of the characters in the...

View more questions Search