Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leann99801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2010, 01:01 AM
    I am looking for a children's book that has the phrase 'Momma's precious baby.
    HI- Looking for a children's book that has the phrase "Momma's precious baby". It has a gypsy caravan in it as well. Pre 1970?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 7, 2010, 01:10 AM

Call or visit the children's dept. of your local public library. Your clues are good one, so I'm guessing someone will know exactly which book you are talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue plastic book like toy. Phrase maker. In my spaghetti [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to find the name of a toy that looked like a book it was blue Buttons to push to make silly sentences... on that I remember is in my spaghetti. Does anyone know what this was called and who made it.

I need to know the name of a children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book about a little african american boy who does errands for his mom. He needs to buy butter, but to bring it home he puts it inside his hat and it melts all over him. So the mom said "the right way to bring home butter is to wrap it in leaves and dunk it in...

How to publish a children's book? [ 1 Answers ]

I've written several children's books and would like to submit them to the right people. Any suggestions on what steps to take?

View more questions Search