Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manishajo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 03:25 AM
    What to do, how to live
    See attachment
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Dear all.zip (3.1 KB, 48 views)
    manishajo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 03:28 AM
    What to do, how to live
    Pl find d attacment
    Attached Files
  3. File Type: zip Dear all.zip (3.1 KB, 60 views)
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:29 AM
    Can't open your file.
    Why can you just write it here!
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:39 AM
    What is this file?? :cool:
    ballybee Posts: 46, Reputation: 12

Nov 29, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by manishajo
    pl find d attacment
    Sorry, I won't open it.. virus scare!!
    Copy and paste it
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:57 AM
    I thought the same
    She wrote it correctly now ballybee
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 05:48 AM
    I opened it and here is a copy. Quite frankly I don't know how to respond. She sounds so lost so desperate.

"Dear all,
    im a indian married women.When i was 12yrs old.a guy from my school(who was senior to me) approched me for friendship.I was very studies that time and i was from a conservative family.and the worst thing is that i am a coward person.i dont have courage to do anything.I refuse that guys friendship.But after some years he again asked me.That time i was staying far from my parents for studies. i dono how or why but i accept to become his penfriend.We wrote so many letters(on normal or study related topics) to each other for 4 years.After some years when i went some other city for a job.He proposed me for marriage but i refuges again becoz i was not able to understand that whether i was in love with him or not.After 2years i came back to my hometown for further studies.Where he was already present.Once again after 2-3 years gap he again started calling me.HE use to presserise me to accept his love.He use to give more then 100 blank calls in my parents home.I was so scared of him.I was so coward ,i dont want to hurt my parents .but he was forcing me.Finally after some years he went to some other city for studies.We were in touch with each other through mails.(i want to tell u all i have never meet face to face alone in my entire life).We were only in touch through mails or calls.
    Finally when he completed his studies he again proposed me, but then also i didnt have couage to accept his proposal.Finally after trying for 10-12 years, he left me to never come back.After some time i got married with som,e other man.and now i have completed 2 years with my husband.But i am not happy with my married life.Though my husband is good but he dont love me that much or he dont care for me as much, as that guy use to do.
    I started missing him.Still also i dont have courage to break my marrige but i have become so much frustrated.I have losses the guy to whom i was the whole world and i am living with a man, to whom i am only wife who is to serve him.
    In last 3-4 months i again got in touch with that man through orkut.com(its a friends search engine).HE was shocked to hear me.Toady also i was not able to tell him that how much i miss him.He told me that he is getting married next month.He also said that now i am somebody else wife so he will also treat me like others wife.But he also said that if there is still some feeling fpor him in my heart then he wants my promise that i will marry him in my next birth.
    He was the perfect gentelman.I have losses him, becoz i was coward.And now the whole life will be punishment for me.I am dying each day. help what should i do.
    Now i am married.He is getting married.I dont want to spoil her finecee or my husbands life.But day by dayi am becoming mad for him.I dono what to do.PLEASE HELP ME.
    Somebody kill me so i get new birth to meet him.help me......"
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Nov 29, 2006, 08:34 AM
    After scanninng the doc and reading it...

I think you were right not to marry the guy having never spent all that much time actually with him. People tend to be different in person than they are through email, letters, or even on the phone. You have a mental image of the guy based on what he's presented, not on what you've been able to observe through everyday actions.

People often think there is a "one and only" soul mate for them in the world. This just isn't true. We meet many people over the course of our lives that make us feel special and loved in all kinds of different ways. There's far more than one person that can touch your soul...

You should try to find someone that can touch your soul, and make you feel complete.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2006, 03:24 PM
    Dear all,
    I'm a indian married women.When I was 12yrs old.a guy from my school(who was senior to me) approched me for friendship.I was very studies that time and I was from a conservative family.and the worst thing is that I am a coward person.I don't have courage to do anything.I refuse that guys friendship.But after some years he again asked me.That time I was staying far from my parents for studies. I dono how or why but I accept to become his penfriend.We wrote so many letters(on normal or study related topics) to each other for 4 years.After some years when I went some other city for a job.He proposed me for marriage but I refuges again becoz I was not able to understand that whether I was in love with him or not.After 2years I came back to my hometown for further studies.Where he was already present.Once again after 2-3 years gap he again started calling me.HE use to presserise me to accept his love.He use to give more then 100 blank calls in my parents home.I was so scared of him.I was so coward ,I don't want to hurt my parents .but he was forcing me.Finally after some years he went to some other city for studies.We were in touch with each other through mails.(I want to tell you all I have never meet face to face alone in my entire life).We were only in touch through mails or calls.
    Finally when he completed his studies he again proposed me, but then also I didn't have couage to accept his proposal.Finally after trying for 10-12 years, he left me to never come back.After some time I got married with som,e other man.and now I have completed 2 years with my husband.But I am not happy with my married life.Though my husband is good but he don't love me that much or he don't care for me as much, as that guy use to do.
    I started missing him.Still also I don't have courage to break my marrige but I have become so much frustrated.I have losses the guy to whom I was the whole world and I am living with a man, to whom I am only wife who is to serve him.
    In last 3-4 months I again got in touch with that man through orkut.com(its a friends search engine).HE was shocked to hear me.Toady also I was not able to tell him that how much I miss him.He told me that he is getting married next month.He also said that now I am somebody else wife so he will also treat me like others wife.But he also said that if there is still some feeling fpor him in my heart then he wants my promise that I will marry him in my next birth.
    He was the perfect gentelman.I have losses him, becoz I was coward.And now the whole life will be punishment for me.I am dying each day. Help what should I do.
    Now I am married.He is getting married.I don't want to spoil her finecee or my husbands life.But day by dayi am becoming mad for him.I dono what to do.PLEASE HELP ME.
    Somebody kill me so I get new birth to meet him.help me...

THAT IS WHAT THE FILE SAYS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NJ, work IN NY [ 4 Answers ]

This year I received 2 W2's (though I have just one job and one source of income). The Federal data is the same on both W2's. The state data is different, One states NJ in Box 15, They did not exculde the 403(b) contributions and so the number is higher than the federal wages (box 1). The other W2...

I want to live with my mom [ 5 Answers ]

I need advice on what to do I am going to be 15 this year. I have lived with my mom every other week and my dad every other week for 9 years. I don't want to do this anymore but my dad won't listen to me or my mom, he doen't care and makes me go anyway. What do I do to not have to go anymore.

I live in pa and work in nj [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to ask my human res. Here at my job this question but it seems like I am getting brushed off all the time I do not want to be penalized at the end of the year I have been working in this job since march of 2006 we just switched payroll and I get direct dep. So I never bothered looking...

Live in ny;worked in nj. [ 3 Answers ]

Good Morning! I desperately need advice right now. Any insight that you can give would be greatly appreciated. In 2004, I lived the full year in NYC. I worked in NYC through 4/04, but began working in NJ at another company for the remainder of the year. Wages were about $17,000 for NYC...

IE 6 and live update [ 4 Answers ]

I'm unable to open my IE. I keep getting a message of runtime error Program:C:\Program files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. I am an extreme novice with computers but slowly learning ( sometimes the hard way lol). I...

View more questions Search