Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuestionandAnswer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2004, 05:49 PM
    Dreams, Reconciliation, and Moving On
    I've had dreams of reconciliation with a previous lover now and again for four years since we broke up. Things ended without much closure. I tried to attain some later through a letter, but she never replied. I want to let her move on with her life (God knows it's been a long time and we're surely very different people than when we were together) and let things drop, but somehow, even though I don't think we'd ever be able to get back together again, things don't seem right.

I'm a Gemini, she's a Scorpio.

Can anyone help?
    Laughter Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2004, 07:45 AM
    Dreams, Reconciliation, and Moving On
    Hello QuestionandAnswer,

I wanted to convey a couple of things.

First of all, your subconscious mind is relaying the frequent dreams in order for you to address your own needs---you need to "wrap things up" once and for all and proceed with your future relationships 100%. I get the feeling that the past experience is interfering with the present (even indirectly or covertly).

Secondly, it is really important to know that getting a response or confirmation from your ex is not a necessity. You can write a long letter and burn in, for example, as a ritual of sorts in order to have resolution and to let go. There is finality involved. You need that and getting it from within your own heart is key. Give that gift to yourself.

My other feeling is that your ex isn't concerned with your needs, especially after all of this time---and in fact, any contact you do make with her gives her some level of satisfaction, in a selfish manner.

Hope this helps at least a little.

Many Blessings, Laughter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Girl of my dreams has gone! [ 5 Answers ]

hey, I met this girl through some very good friends of mine when we were out partying, the end of the night I went back to her house and just sat on the couch and this was the first time we were actully alone, we just talked for hours about everything and nothing, it was a sureal experience because...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search